Taehyung's past

Since Jimin told everything about him and his life, I thought that Taehyung should do the same :))

Author's POV

Taehyung was battling with himself. He knew he should tell Hoseok the truth. Before the older came to him for an explanation. Because Jimin told Taehyung how much Hoseok loved him. Despite being hurt by the two, Jimin still wanted the best for them. Taehyung was happy he had a friend like Jimin, even though he still couldn't understand how he still like him, after realizing his feelings for Jungkook.

"Hyung, we need to talk." He took Hoseok's hand and guided him to the backyard.

"Ok, talk."

"I need to tell you about my past." He then took a deep breath, but Hoseok was holding his.

"I know I've told you everything about us, but this is my past." He paused again.

"Keep on, I'll listen without questioning till after you're done."

"I was in Hell, for some time. As Jimin, I was a guarding angel who had to protect and lead his human the right path. And as a bonus, I could hide my wings and be around him as a human. I quickly lost myself in the freedom that you humans had. I started drinking and clubbing with my human. We were really close. One night when we went clubbing, he got drunk and wanted to visit his ex. I denied and said he shouldn't and couldn't. His ex was an ass. He always got treated bad.

And you know how I told you about me and Jimin being a thing? Well, some days before that evening, we had broken up. I was confused. I mean my human was beyond gorgeous. So, I thought my mixed and confuse feelings were because of him, but later come to know it was because of you. All this happened for almost three years ago. After me and Jimin joining the group.

I had enough of my human's bullshit, so I let him go. He was drunk and I was selfish. I am- was an angel. I should have followed him, but stayed and danced my heart out in the club. And in the morning, I got to know that he was dead. All because of me.

He was drunk hyung! It was not his fault. Angels couldn't get drunk, and me being selfish left him alone! As a punishment, I was sent to Hell. That's why I was absent for a few months. After pleading and begging, they gave me a new chance. Most because of Jimin's dad.

My mission become to show them if I could wholeheartedly care for someone, and Jimin didn't count. We were lovers and best friends from a long time ago. So I chose you. And slowly over these two years they accepted my apology. But they still make me visit them and check my reports and chart every now and then. They don't fully let me become a human before being with one. And as another punishment, they'll take away my angel-powers." He waited for the older to response.

"Gosh you're complicated Tae, but I still love you." He said as he hugged his lover. He wanted to ask who the other boy was, but decided to wait for another time. And now, it was time for Taehyung to ask the big question.

"So, you'll become one with me tonight?" and Hoseok winked at him.