epilogue

2 years later 

"J-Jimin, ah, I can't-can't hold it in anymore," Jungkook was breathing hard and shaking from overstimulation as Jimin kept going.

"A little more love, you can do it," Jimin praised his baby. Perks of being an angel - you never lose, and that goes for being the top too.  ;)

As both of them came, Jimin fell down on Jungkook. Both were exhausted from their activities. Jimin stood up to get a towel to clean themselves. 

"Come on baby, maybe you wanna shower. Do you want med to run you a bath?"

Jungkook slowly sat up on the bed while wincing and both glared and pouted at an smirking Jimin. 

"Of course you'll run me a bath after destroying my ass you jerk, and you'll be at my service today." With those doe eyes, one would think he was pleading rather commanding Jimin, but the elder just saluted and ran to their shared bathroom. As Jungkook was standing up, his daughter ran in the room and jumped on the bed. Jungkook almost screamed, but managed to cover himself with the blanket.

"B-baby, when did you get back from uncle Tae's house?" He was sweating as hell and almost had a heart attack.

"I came now actually. The uncles are downstairs. but, why does daddy's room smell so bad?" The adorable five years old hold her nose and scrunched up her whole face. Jungkook laughed nervously. Yeah, post sex smell isn't the best smell.

"Uhm, I don't know, but appa is running daddy a bath, and after that I'll make sure to clean the room. Okay princess?"

"A bath? Can I join, can I Join please," the younger pleaded as she jumped up and down on the bed and attacking Jungkook with kisses before holding her noise because of the way he smelled.

"Haha yes baby girl. Close your eyes for a second and we'll go shower."

As Yeri closed her eyes, Jungkook quickly put on his boxers and ran to the bathroom. As he arrived he saw Jimin still naked and ready to have a bath session with Jungkook. 

"No, you got to get out and shower alone. Yeri is the room waiting to bath with me. So get dressed fast and wait for me to finish washing her so you can dress her." Jungkook wanted to laugh at the face the elder made. What was he hoping for? They had all the weekend to themselves and didn't leave the bedroom. Was that not enough? Jimin still listened and wrapped a towel around himself as he didn't have any clothes beside him. They shouted after Yeri and the girl was already half undressed as she came to the bathroom. 

"Lets shower daddy," she jumped in the bath tub totally ignoring Jimin and making him pout. That brat, I know Jungkook is her favorite, but still...

Jungkook followed the little girl and sat in the tub and started to wash the girl's hair. 

"Daddy, won't you take off your clothes?"

"No, baby girl. First we'll wash you and ask appa to get you, then daddy will wash himself," How where you gonna explain to a little girl that it wasn't appropriate to shower with a naked man, even if it was her father? Oh well, that's gonna be a task for la-

"Baby, daddy can't get naked as you. And no one's allowed to touch you anywhere without consent, okay? Even if it is daddy, appa, the uncles or anyone. And a few weeks from now on, you'll have to shower alone. Daddy or I will wash your hair, but the rest you do yourself. Okay?" Jimin was quick to explain, and Jungkook just admired how well Jimin was able to communicate with Yeri.

The younger seemed confused, but as she always knew her daddy and appa was right, nodded her head.

"Come on baby girl, don't think too much of it. the older you get, the more you'll understand," Junkook said and started to shampooing the girls hair. And whilst doing that Jimin got dressed and put on sweats to greet Taehyung and Hoseok. 

As they finished, Jimin was called, and brought her daughter to dress her. The tought of Jimin and Yeri made Jungkook's inside swell with joy and happiness. That's what he always wanted. A family with Jimin. The man of his dreams, that turned to reality.