pt. 4

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating. And I have my last exam in few days, and right after it's Christmas so I'm gonna be with my family. The next update will most likely be after New Year, maybe in the middle of January or at the end of it. So because of that, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :) :*

----------------------------

No, no, no! Jimin just kept chanting these words as Jungkook took step after step. Don't leave me please, he thought. He lost him once, but didn't want to make the same mistake twice. The more he stood still, the further Jungkook went. So making up his mind, he ran after him and took his wrist.

"Let go of me!"

Not listening, Jimin just dragged him towards the handicap toilet, not caring about the people staring at them. He mumbled some sorry's and excuses to get through the big crowd of people. Finally reaching the destination, he got in and locked the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't drag as if I'm a dog!"

Jimin just kept silent and looked at him. He slowly bent down on his knees and cried. This caught Jungkook off guard. He immediately kneeled down himself and tok Jimin's face in his hands.

"Hyung... why are you crying?"

"Because you hate me! Jungkook I don't know if you know this; but I can't live without you. These three years have been pure torture and when I finally meet you, the first thing you say is 'I hate you'." Jimin was full on sobbing and looked like an adorable baby to Junkook.

Jungkook chuckled humorlessly, getting Jimin's attention. The nerve of this man. How much longer was Jimin going to play with his heart? And when would all these lies stop?

"Some nerve you have Park Jimin, crying your eyes out in front of me confessing your love. But at the same time stabbing me from behind with the worst thing!" Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from escaping either.

"What lies, what stabbing Jungkook? I have done nothing but to love you!"

"The hell you did you bastard! You have A DAUGHTER! Who looked like to be two or three years old. This just means that you jumped the first woman you saw after I le-" Jungkook didn't get to finish, because this time, it was Jimin hitting him. But what he got was a fist, not a slap.

"You idiot, don't ever talk about our daughter like that!"

"Haha, your fun-. Wait, what you mean our daughter?" Jungkook was genuinely corious right now. Did I get him pregnant? No, wait. Guys don't get pregnant, and we didn't even sleep together! 

"Did you think I would be okay with you leaving for three years? Didn't you see my feathers fall? I had to do something to be alive when you returned." Now it all made sense to Jimin. Jungkook didn't know anything, but it was practically his fault. Even though he expected Taehyung to kind of inform Jungkook...

"What do you mean, where you sick? What about your wings, how are they now?"

"Now you care, huh. Anyways, I had to survive one way or another. So I met an old friend. She was in the same situation as me. Having to survive in this world for the person she loved. So we made a deal."

"Okay, continue. But please don't let it end where I think it'll end..." What if Jimin and this person was together now?

"No, no, don't misunderstand. So, we became soulmates, also known as best friends with the 'Till death do us apart'-thing. So we are very close, but can never be anything else but friends." Jimin made sure to emphasize on the last sentence.

"And then to keep us occupied, we adopted an adorable girl last year, because I became way too lonely when she was reunited with her love. Actually, Yeri is only under my name, but she calls her mom-"

Right after the explanation Jimin was indulged in a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and enjoyed himself as well.

"I'm so sorry love, I- I thought I had lost you once again. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions so easily hyung. Please forgive me?" Jungkook made those puppy-eyes that no one could resist. So Jimin just chuckled and dived in to kiss the lips he so desperately wanted to taste.

They made out for a few minutes before the need of oxygen had to separate them.

"Hyung, did you really have to confess and kiss me in a crappy toilet?" Jimin gave him a punch and he giggled.

"Where else is there to get some privacy in an airport Kook? Gosh did American air make you dumb?"

---------------

A/N: this is not the end but kind of a new chapter with some fillers till the next one.