Goodbye

I think I'll be ending this book in two or three chapters. Thank you to everyone who's been reading this book, and if this book is lacking in any aspects, please say.

Author's POV

They were all gathered around the youngest at the airport to escort him. No one was smiling happy smiles. Goodbyes always hurt, and this situation wasn't an exception. One by one they hugged him and told him to be careful and wished him all luck. From today's date, Bangtan had to be without their maknae for three years, or more. It was going to be hard, because he was loved by all his hyungs, and the staff.

But as expected, one was missing. Jimin. He had said a hurried goodbye to the younger on their way to the airport. And Jimin's eyesight was still lacking colors. But as time went and he saw them leaving, he regretted not going with them. So, he took a cab five minutes after. When he arrived, he saw Jungkook on his way to the control, but grabbed him fast. All the others were already gone.

Jimin indulged the younger in a big heartwarming heart, the hug itself almost spoke for him. Saying that he loves and is going to miss the younger.

"I didn't want you to leave like this. I couldn't." He was looking down on his shoes. Jungkook hugged him back and almost crushed his hyung, letting everything out. Because, there was no way of turning back now. If he had done this right after telling them, he knew he wouldn't be able to go.

"It's okay hyung. I understand. Thanks for coming anyway." He hugged him while smiling once more. As he was going to go Jimin whispered something with his voice low.

"I'm going to wait for you." The younger stopped without turning around. Despite his low voice and the crowded place, Jungkook heard his words as clear as the sun out today. He felt butterflies in his stomach and set off to catch his flight with a smile on his lips.

Just three years, he thought. When I come back, Park Jimin, I'll make you mine and me yours. Just thinking about this made him smile.