Ch.25 To Satisfy Beasts Part 1

~~

Firstly. I don't know if you will like it but I am SO DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF for making this image today [above]. Mostly because I'm terrible with graphic design but I'm getting better. Above is Jose, Dale, Serge, Ace and Alyssa in Frankincense City. It's the new cover on the Radish App ;)

~~

To Satisfy Beasts Part 1 [warning, 18+]

I understood now, exactly what this world was reduced to. The world was in complete disarray. Bodies littered cities blown to pieces. The Earth was practically uninhabited. Two rich cities bathed in New World protection and security hid away on the other side of the globe. And not so far away, in a distant part of the Earth, was a rebel city that smelt of death, shit, piss and gas. Frankincense City; a city of living freaks. Not buried under rubble to destroy the mutated humans.

Protected by a Gang of Shadows and their bunker of missiles.

The Black Lair.

A well disguised club house with luxurious black leather booths, three full bars, great music, unlimited alcohol and filled to the brim with Dooms Day clubbers.

The club doors had opened at 8.30 for the theme Dooms Night.

The VIP section of the club wasn't even closed off but opened up to let in the massive crowd of young rebels. It was only 9.30, so an hour had passed and the place was already packed. I can see as I exit the restrooms after fixing my hair, the beasts that took me in... nor do I forget so easily that they tried to murder me in the morning.

Dale, Serge, Ace and Jose. Not in the leather booth I left them in when we returned from shocking that huge SWAT team and disabling their government vans. I will always remember the crunch my heels made through the bloodied, shattered glass as we walked out of that massacre.

Oh, it was nasty, but as I saw bodies twitching from bullet wounds and powerful electric surges, the power of STRIKE had hit home with me.

Especially the moment I saw their car, untouched and not tampered with in anyway, parked right behind the government vehicles. I understood in that moment, the enormity of their power.

Three cities ran this planet, the rest all decimated.

Two of those cities hid from us.

Frankincense City was Dale's City. His missiles meant the world was his just as much as this city was his. I knew, without a doubt, the records of my beasts' creations would be spread amongst the richest men and women whom resided on the other end of the globe.

The ultimate human weapons didn't reside with them, however, and that was their biggest issue.

Instead, they were here, drinking, gambling, flirting – which I admit, annoys me to no end – as my eyes scan over the crowd for their locations.

Dale is speaking to a group of attractive men and women. Serge, Jose and Ace are by the bar, talking to a bunch of lonely looking girls.

I curl my fists as I think how one single trip to the bathroom, and my beasts I was designed to match, were already stalking down extra prey. I mostly held their attention, so I shouldn't get too jealous, but I feel all sorts of emotions in this moment.

I lean back against a wall, wondering of this dramatic change in my life. I was partnered to the four most powerful men on this planet – and they were drunken, far too attractive, gangster men made for the military... and they had taken control of their own life.