Ch.36 Lessons in Obedience [by Beasts] 2/3 [18+ ONLY]

Lessons in Obedience [by Beasts] 2/3

WARNING,18+, far more extreme sexual content and extreme suggestions in this episode. It may be a little gross to your taste depending on how hard core you like rough sex and domineering men, so there may be possible triggers present.

Serge zips down his pants and whips out his cock. Dale shoves me forward and I'm almost instantly chocked by Serge's long, hard dick, the base to my chin and the head down my throat. It's so sudden that I gag and Dale pulls me back off Serge's weapon to give me a chance to breathe while spit dribbles down out of the corner of my mouth while Serge smirks down at me. Lightening holds out his hand and he pinches my nose to tease me because he knows I hate it and he raises a mocking brow, too.

"Too much for you, doll?" Serge is happy when Dale forces my head forward again and Serge's cock fills my mouth once more before I can manage to reply.

Dale lets go of my hair to let me do the work, but this time I'm determined to finish Serge off quickly to embarrass him. I suck on his cock and run my tongue across his shaft and over his head in a deep, long massage. When I glance up to see Serge swing his head back and groan in pleasure, I know I'm doing a good job.

"So, let me get this straight, boss," Ace speaks up while my head bobs up and down Serge's dick, "...our obedient kitten held a gun to you, disrespected your command and didn't trust you enough to pull off the plan?"

"Tonight she's ours, boys," Dale growls back while I take Serge deeper down my throat and I bring my hand forward and tickle his balls with one lone sharp nail, to heighten the pleasure... to scare him... no, to heighten the pleasure, believe me.

"Just tonight?" Jose asks with a hint of attitude in his smart ass comment. However, Dale just chuckles, while I hear Serge hiss in anger as he grabs my wrist, not trusting me as he jerks my sly hand away from his precious balls .

"Tonight, we'll teach the whore a few things about the animal kingdom... specifically when it comes down to just us five and how in the end, the one on their knees will always be our obedient and well trained kitten," Dale's words have me gasping around Serge's cock! What a bastard! I almost pull off but I decide to keep going as Serge is raising his hips and growls at me in a warning not to stop. I decide to listen more while running my tongue over his tasty lightening shaft as I take in the exchanged banter around me, "...after some brutal punishing, for the rest of eternity, she's our exclusive fuck toy. Our cute and obedient kitten, to take our commands, our cocks and our pleasures seriously, as not just a form of her own entertainment but our own. We rule the world, boys... our cocks will instruct hers."

Serge growls low in agreement as I feel load after load of cum hit my tongue as I suck on his head nice and tight. I keep my head down to pretend I'm going to swallow... but then I raise my head slowly and purse my lips quickly... moving to the side... before I open them... to let the bitter salty load onto Dale's pants instead... right over his groin.

I spit out the last drops of Serge's cum down onto Dale's pants to top it off and now it looks like he has some guy's cum on his pants.

A silence descends upon the private booth and all I can hear is the club music and bass pounding in my ears.

However, I soon feel Dale's hand slide over the nape of my neck, where he clasps it tight as he pulls my head forward into his groin and he leans down to growl at me, "Not a very wise choice, Alyssa... clean it up," Dale isn't amused any longer as he holds my head in place and I lick off Serge's cum hesitantly while glancing up into Dale's calculating stare.

However, just as I'm done, Dale pulls me up and I turn in the leather booth's seat to get comfortable while Serge's arm snakes around my waist and he gracefully pulls me into his side... a kind gesture to contrast what comes out of his mouth next.