Ch.32 Queen

Queen

I get dressed back into my leotard after cleaning the cum between my legs with a cloth by the bar. I got a disapproving scowl from Serge for wiping away his possession but we were heading up stairs so I wasn't going to traumatise Casey or Viola if they saw anything gross like that.

I'm sure Lightening would understand.

Clean and fresh, now I stand in the middle of the lift, surrounded by my beasts. Ace and Jose are behind my shoulders and Serge in front. I stare at his back... he's tall like the perfect beast who needs a beauty. I see him cringe a bit, almost like he's read my thoughts. Or perhaps it was the electricity constantly surging through his veins.

I can't dwell on it as the lift opens up at Home Base [HB] a moment later.

We walk down the eerily quiet hall, which is only quiet for about three seconds before that silence is interrupted by a raging Dale from inside Casey's room.

"...you can tell Lumen to shove his dick into the fucking corpses of his failed experiments that he keeps for show - shut up while I'm talking darling or you'll be next... like I said, Lumen can fuck those corpses while I fuck him from behind with a fucking gun up his ass, blowing his insides to pulp while he finds his last ever cum dump fucking over his dead wife -also an experiment, sweet heart- with Ace's beloved sniper down his throat and Serge slicing him open for science while he's still breathing... ahuh... right... that kid you're speaking of is dead like the rest of them - "

"No, I'm noooot!" Casey sing songs back at his father while we all appear in the open door way. Dale has hung up his phone just as Casey yells out cheekily. Dale is leaning against the left wall at the end of Casey's bed, where Viola lies, still asleep. Casey sits in his computer chair, grinning while running his finger tips together like an evil master mind, "Tell me more about my real purpose, dad."

"If you don't shut up, kid," Dale growls this low, trying to keep it together while we now enter the room and stand around, waiting for more details, "Or, I can lock you in here to play through all your video games with nothing but water and bread for food... for the next fucking decade of your life, how about that?"

"Sounds fucking perfect," Casey snaps back, shrugging his shoulders while I gawk.

"Don't swear in front of him-" I glare at Dale, who quickly cuts me off with a dark look and harsh words.

"Would you like him to be exposed to swearing... or being sliced open? They're our options, kitten," Dale asks me, rhetorically.

"Still," I shake my head, "You should know better. If you're trying to give him a normal life then act like he'll have one no matter what."

"Hey!" Casey raises his hand, shocked that no one has turned to him yet, "Hey, listen, I'm right here and... newsflash, I don't want a boring life! I want to be a super villain!"

"We're not villains," I scold Casey and add, "We're, we're her-... we're normal people, okay?"

"No, you're super soldiers," Casey cuts me off with a raised brow and a really bad attitude, "And apparently... so am I. How cool is that?"

"Not as cool as you think it is, kid," Dale looks about ready to blow again, so I quickly walk to Casey's side and sit on the stool next to him.

"You should respect them, listen to them," I speak gently to Casey, hoping to stop him provoking Dale into another rage. Casey, however, just rolls his eyes.

"Not if I'm the Ultimate Weapon," Casey murmurs, "Which is what I heard Coal say outside."

"Shut up," Serge looks pissed off as his permanent scowl settles into place, "As soon as you grow up and every man and woman in the government is put on high alert to catch you for the sole purpose of using you to their ends until your untimely death, you'll wish you were a hermit, on a deserted island with nothing but pretty ladies, food and a few slaves to torture when you get bored."