Ch.37 Lessons in Obedience [by Beasts] 3/3 [18+ ONLY]

Lessons in Obedience [by Beasts] 3/3

WARNING: 18+ only, extreme sexual content, extreme sexual suggestions and very rough, domineering sex, so possible triggers.

STRIKE are right on my heels into the master bedroom, so I speed up my pace and I quickly decide my best course of action is to sit on the edge of the messed up bed and await the inevitable. As soon as I sit my naked ass down and my lethal nails clench into the sheets in anticipation, I watch as Ace winks at me and heads towards the wall of toys.

Serge can't take his lust filled eyes off me as he starts to strip, as does Jose.

Dale is still shamelessly naked and he is the one to approach me now.

"It's Ace's turn to show me the dark side," I remind Dale as respectfully as possible.

"Kitten..." Dale reaches a single finger under my chin and lifts it as he stands so close his legs touch my knees, "...you're still being punished so open your ears... no more words are necessary," now I just raise a brow and his light touch on my chin quickly becomes a hand forcing my mouth open, "Open, sweet pea... I need you to clean me off... and get me nice and hard... cause I'll be fucking you in the ass again like the first time."

My eyes widen but he's already shuffled in and his already semi hard cock brushes against my soft lips. I roll my eyes and open my mouth further for him so I willingly clean off his long shaft.

"Lightening," I hear Ace call out to Serge and something is passed over that makes Serge chuckle out loud, "...and the beautiful Jose, you too, heads up."

"...she's really getting fucked up tonight," Jose murmurs and I finish sliding my tongue over Dale's lengthy cock to then pull my head off and glance behind him.

Serge has a metal stick with ankle cuffs. Jose has handcuffs.

"She'll be spread right open like a good whore," Serge catches my gaze and growls while Dale smirks and takes a step back away from me, his cock already nice and hard.

"Pass it to me," Dale holds out his hand and Serge shrugs and passes him the pole.

"What's that for?" I ask, confused, "I can just spread my legs and keep them open willingly too, you know."

"Alyssa," Ace is the last to strip and he takes off his shirt as he adds, "No body asked you to open that mouth for words. We only need it for sucking and swallowing."

"How about I just bend over and open myself to your invasion," I can't help myself, "...and just act like an immobile, stupid doll? One with no humour, resistance or fun," I dramatically fall back on the bed and pretend to be a limp lifeless body, "Press. Clit. Make. Me. Happy. Grab. Breasts. Clench. My. Butt."

I purse my lips as I try not to laugh and I look up without moving my cheek which is against the sheets, to see the four beasts circle around me at the end of the bed.

"Wow, she does learn fast," Jose teases me and I snap my eyes to him, right before Dale reaches down, scoops up one ankle and quickly cuffs it into one side of the metal pole. Serge does my other ankle while Ace tilts his head while assessing me.

"Do you even know what's happening, doll?" Ace asks.

"Fucking. Each. One. Have. Fun," I put on the robot voice again and he smiles so evil as the others chuckle. Once both my ankles are locked in and spread, I sit up dramatically and cross my arms over my chest, "Oh, no, how will I ever escape?" I ask, "All I have to do, is slice one of my nails through that pole and - woah!" I gasp when Serge grabs the middle of the spreading poll and dramatically flips it up vertical. I have to spin with the movement as my leg is strained, "Ow - you - argh!" I land on my face with my hands clenched in the sheets and the smell of sex up my nose.