Ch.31 Beasts of Need

Beasts of Need

The liquor burns a flame down all our throats as we clink the shot glasses against the bar. As we're done, Ace grabs about five more shots quickly and downs them one after the other. His eyes go a little red, like he might... cry? And we all stare at his effort, wondering what the hidden issue is.

He was drinking out of distress and he obviously wasn't keen to speak about whatever it was upsetting him.

"Is there something you're not telling us, Ace?" I ask for everyone, confused.

"You constipated?" Serge asks as Ace attempts to retain a serious, neutral look, but it's too tense as he leans on the counter and pretends to look okay.

"Fuck no," Ace waves a hand at Serge, growling.

"The after effects of grabbing my dick... maybe?" Jose adds, dangerously but Ace quickly straightens and puts out both palms, for all of us to shut up.

"We all cheered to weapons of love but my baby is still locked away in DynaPrism," Ace murmurs, trying to keep his tone in check, "My favourite fucking sniper... okay? Now, please don't talk to me about it. I'm trying not to remember that she's gone."

"So... why don't you go back and take it?...she...?" I speak up, plainly, which has Dale's chest behind me tensing and all the beasts looking on at me in disbelief.

"You do realise, doll," Serge nearly snarls at me, patience already snapping, "That escape attempt was a piece of cake because our fucking psycho creator made it easy? We're lucky we stepped foot outside that room. East Wing is Preventative Care. West Wing of the Old University is all DynaPrism... fully encrypted and incorporated with Lumen Corp technology only the madman himself designed, so that we can't possibly prepare for when the freak show professor makes new traps that do god knows what to us!"

I pause as I listen to his explanation and toy with the empty shot glass in my hand as I think about it.

I eventually reach my conclusion.

"Pussies," I whisper and in turn, Dale's hand curls in on mine on the bar, causing my nails to chip the bar wood. Ace gasps at the damage while I watch and then feel Dale's other hand dramatically rise and encase my entire throat. He pressures my head back so I have to look up into his purple tyrian eyes, far above me as he towers over my seated form.

"What was that, kitten?" Dale asks me, his gaze unbreakable.

"I..." well, I was about to come back at him with a smart ass, witty, reply until his left hand runs along my arm towards my shoulder to the left strap of my leotard. I gulp against his warm, certain hand and his lip curls in a smile as he pushes the strap down, over my soft skin, "U-um... how did you make Strawberry and Raven give you their wrists to take out the tracking devices?"

"Persuasion... " Dale explains, raising a brow as he bends the strap over my elbow, "...with the promise of brownies," Ahuh. One of my breasts is soon exposed, the warm curve of it rubbing against the DNA mixed material. Ace boldly looks on, clearly stricken as he thinks about his beloved sniper, lost to the madman, the only man or thing, that they all feared.

When I glance to my sides, Serge and Jose are both leaning in, pretending they're not having a good perv as Dale takes off the whole strap, switching firm hands on my neck, to use his right hand to take the right, remaining strap in his hold.

I close my eyes for a moment, not sure which way to look. Even though they all took my first sexual experiences, for some reason this time I'm even more nervous. I guess their expectations were a lot higher now. They did all the work, perhaps they wanted me to do more this time?