Ch.26 To Satisfy Beasts 2/2

To Satisfy Beasts Part 2 [warning 18+, heavy sexual content, M/M/M/M/F, triggers]

Dale's threat doesn't go unheard and I can't deny it does faze me, but I'm determined to pretend it doesn't. The three beasts in the room watch me as I step back away from our boss and I finally slip off my leotard. It's satisfying to me that the material doesn't break, with the same makeup as my skin. As I've rolled the material down over my breasts, my waist and the length of my legs, I step out of the thin, almost see through material.

Now, I'm not just naked but elevated because I'm still wearing my purple and very deadly high heels.

I don't take them off, I simply spin and put my hands on my hips, looking Serge and Jose over with a flutter of my eye lids while I let them inspect my naked beauty.

"For once, the term beauty is pain, applies to both you beasts and not just me," I nod to Serge and Jose, "One touch of these," I raise my claws, "And you'll be slit open... except him, of course," I turn to watch as Dale leans in to whisper something to Serge, before he heads to the wall of weapons behind him, "Wait. You're not actually going to shove another gun up my pussy... Dale?" I ask, directing this question to the Ultimate man in the room.

I was truly nervous about his intentions and it was getting harder not to tremble with worry.

"I don't believe you're thinking straight, kitten. It's our pussy. It doesn't belong to you anymore," Dale doesn't have to look over his shoulder as he scolds me, heading towards the erotic toys, next to the actual weapons, "Don't get your pronouns mixed up next time, sweety," I pause at the new menace barely held back in his tone when he growls that last part.

I knew then.

Dale was done playing nice.

I glance to Serge, nervously, as Jose steps forward and slips a hand across my hip and along my back, leaning in to press a soft kiss to my shoulder. I instinctively lean back into Jose's warm chest, as I recognise his gesture is to help sooth me. Now, I'm hoping Serge does something similar.

Serge looks me up and down, a knowing look in his eye after whatever Dale just whispered to him before. I'm hoping Serge can give me some sort of hint that I'll be okay.

"Catch, lightening," Dale calls out and I watch as Serge raises a hand. He doesn't have to glance a single look behind him to know the pair of hand cuffs that have just been flung through the air from Dale's casual throw over his shoulder, will land perfectly within his palm.

"How did you two do that?" I ask, smiling nervously , "And why are there handcuffs?"

"Our boss just informed me of something, necessary," Serge delights in my nervous stance as I purse my lips and anxiously await for him to explain further. Jose, behind me, grips my hip a bit tighter and kneads my skin with his fingers. I try to lean further back into him but he hisses a warning, "Not too close, doll," Serge speaks for him, "Your hair is an issue."

"Handcuffs will fix that issue?" I ask, curiously.

"How wouldn't they?" Jose asks, low and sexy behind me as his hand smooths from my hip down to my ass cheek, gripping it firmly and kneading that instead. I almost lose my footing; Jose has a good massage technique.

My eyes glance back to Dale, to see that he is finished with his inspection of his toys.

"You ready to play, kitten?" Dale asks, coming over holding three more handcuffs, lots of rope and a gag.

I open my mouth, but I don't expect Jose's hand to come up and cover my lips, stopping me from replying. I turn my head and I already know my hair is slicing through his suit, but he risks it anyway to clamp my mouth shut as his other hand still kneads my ass.