Chapter 4

~Cameron's POV~

I sat in math dreaming of Ryan and how perfect she was. I was excited for our tutoring date on Saturday. I couldn't wait for it. The bell rang and I walked out of the classroom to see Ryan walk by.

"Heyy" I said trying not to show how excited I am to see her.

"Hey"

"Do you need a ride home?"

"Ummm sure why not."

"I'll just meet you outside by the truck."

"Okay"

I walked down the hall to put my stuff away.

~Ryan's POV~

As I shut my locker I heard someone walk up behind me. I thought it was Cameron but I was wrong. It was my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me.

"Hey babe," His deep voice said behind me.

I turned around terrified and irrated at the same time. What did he want. "Johnny!"

"Yea it's me." I began to walk away and head for the parking lot. "Where are you going in such a hurry." He said as he caught up.

"No where I just need to get home." I was outside by now and making my way to Cameron's truck hoping that he would be there.

"Slow down babe." Could he be anymore inconciderate? When I reached the truck Cameron wasn't there. I turned around so I could have Johnny in my eyesight.

 "I have been missing you. The way you talk, the way you walk, and the way your hand fits in mine." he steped closer and grabbed my hand.

I tried to yank my hand away but the grip was to strong "Let go of me Johnny. We broke up remember?"

He was now pushing me against the truck "This can never end we have to much chemistry. To much love. I still love you Ry" he was now breathing on my neck. I felt his lips against my neck.

"GET OFF!" I struggled to push him away.

"Get off of her!" Cameron! Thank goodness.

"Who are you?" Johnny released me.

"Cameron," he said calmly.

Johnny turned towards me, "Have you been playing house with this idiot? are you cheating on me?"

I was scared I couldn't reply. I was terrified. I mustered up what strength I had left. "We broke up. You and Kayla cheated on ME! You broke my heart! You betrayed ME!" I threw a punch and hit him square in the jaw. It didn't phase him.

"Hey!" Cameron turned the focus on him. Johnny turned around just in time to see Cameron throw a punch into his gut. Johnny was on the floor and Cameron kicked him again and again.

"Get in the truck Ryan."

I climbed in and a few seconds he was turning the truck on...

------------------------------------

Sorry for making this sooo short.
Comment vote and share thanks for everything

Xoxo caitlin