Chapter 11

A/N Ok so I don't know what happened to my last update it went crazy it was just weird so I deleted it let's see how this one goes

~Cameron's POV~

I woke up with Ryan in my arms the next morning. Nothing happened last night. I want to wait until marriage. Until she is 100% mine. So I can wake up to her every morning. She is so cute when she sleeps, her face changes expressions and she squeezes my waist every once in a while. I noticed that her breathing patterns where similar to mine. I combed through her hair with my fingers ever so carefully as to not wake her. But I failed.

"Good morning gorgeous" I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning handsome." She sat up and kissed me. "I am going to go jump in the shower."

"Ok" she got up and left.

~Ryan's POV~

I turned the shower on and let the warm water run over me. It gave me time to think. I was glad that we didn't do anything last night. I didn't want to rush anything. I agreed I wanted to wait until marriage. But what matters the most is I love him and he loves me.

The weeks went by and we were happy. We had each other and he already asked me to prom three months early but what the hell. We went on dates and he usually stayed the night on Friday, we just slept. We were always in love just as much as the first time he said it. Nothing has change really.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the super short one I will update a longer one tonight hopefully or this afternoon. Idk. Thanks for everything vote comment and share.
Xoxo Caitlin