Chapter 17

~Ryan's POV~

We arrived at the beach. It was one of those rare days with the sun shinny and it was really hot. We walked down to the water and set our towels up. I started to lie down to start tanning when I herd a really familiar voice. It was Nash! I jumped up and ran to hug him.

"Nash!" I yelled.

"It's my main girl Ryan!" he spun me around and put me down. I struggled to gain balance.

"What are you doing here..." I started to trail off when I saw Cameron coming out of the water. Having it stream down his tight tan abs. He shook the water out of his hair then ran his hand through it flexing his biceps.

"Earth to Ryan, are you still with me?" Nash was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh what, sorry what just happened?"

"Well you were talking to me than you totally started checking out Cameron. Don't you have a boyfriend these days?"

"I was not checking out Cameron!!" I slapped his arm. "And yes I do you see that boy over there on the sand?" I pointed at Derek "yea that's him."

"Oh ok so you were not checking out Cameron," right as he said that Cameron walked up and turned bright red.

"H-h-hi Cameron." why was I stuttering I only do that when I was nervous, I have talked to Cameron a million times. My tummy started to get butterflies in it.

~Cameron's POV~

Ryan looked amazing as always. The bikini showed off her curves perfectly. Her hair was wavy like she let it go natural. I couldn't help but stare at her as I walked up to her. She was looking at me or at least that is what I thought.

I walked into their conversation and over heard a little part and felt my cheeks get really warm, I knew that I was vibrant red.

She said hi and I just looked at her beauty. "Hey Ryan, what are you doing here?"

"Just hanging out, it's a beautiful day." she looked at the sky.

"Your beautiful" I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" she turned and looked at me with those blue eyes that I could get lost in for hours.

"Nothing," Nash elbowed me in the side. He must have heard what I said.

"I better get back to Derek," she pointed behind her and then hugged Nash "I'll see you guys later." I was waiting for a hug but I just got a wave. It killed me not to have her in my arms.

~Ryan's POV~

I walked back with a pit in my stomach. I heard Cameron call me beatiful. It made me sooo happy. He still thinks that I am pretty. He looks so good right now like he has been working out.

"Hey who are those guys?" Derek took me out of thought.

"Oh those guys are just some friends that I don't really see anymore because I broke up Cameron." I remembered that I called it off and it made my heart sink deep into my stomach.

"Cameron was over there."

"Yea he was Derek. You can't keep doing this to me, you got to let me see my friends. I am perfectly ok with talking to Cameron, it's not like I am going to jump his bones" I tried to say as sarcastic as possible.

"Ok, ok, I am sorry for being such a control freak." he kissed me on the cheek and we went and played in the water.

Through out the day I would casually look over at Cameron who was always looking at me. After about an hour or so I turned and saw Cameron with another girl. She was hugging him and he spun her around. I just stood there watching them together. I didn't realize that I was crying until Derek said something.

"Oh sorry I got something in my eye, let me go to the bathroom and take care of it."

"Ok do you want me to come with?"

"No Derek I can do somethings on my own." I walked off towards the bathroom now bawling. I walked past Cameron who was looking at me. I headed towards the parking lot.

"Are you ok?" It was Cameron's voice.

"Yea I am fine just got something in my eye." I wipped the tears off my face.

"Ok just checking in on you." He started to walk back.

"Who is that girl?" I wanted to know.

"Oh, its my sister Sierra, she moved to California so I never see her anymore."

"Oh cool well I got to go. I will see you later." I ran back to the beach and told Derek that I wanted to go home. So he drove me home.

When I headed into the house I heard the crash of glass. I started to run, when I got inside my dad was drunk as always but something was different about him this time. He was angry, my dad never gets angry even if he lost his job and his wife. He never blamed anybody or took it out on anybody. I guess holding it in these past years has gotten to him. I closed the door and it caught his attention.

"You little whore what are you doing wearing that." I have never heard my dad use that word, ever.

"Dad I went to the beach." It hurt when he said that.

"Well you should wear that, you look like somebodies bitch you little hoe." What was going on?

"What the hell is your issue?" I started to yell.

"You are my issue. Everything was good until you were born. You put to much stress on your mother, she would still be with me if it weren't for you." I started to cry. "Stop your crying you little bitch.'' He came at me. I tried to doge the hit. My face stung from where his hand contacted my face. I fell to the ground and cried. He kneeled down next to me "What have I done, I am so sorry Ryan." he touched my shoulders.

"Get off!! Don't touch me!!" I ran out of the house and got into my car and started to drive. I drove not knowing where I was going until I nocked on his door.

"Ryan? Are you ok?"

"Cameron my dad he... He .... he hit me." I crashed into his chest and cried.

"Come on let's go up stairs." He just held me and that's what I needed.

Hey so sorry that this is a late update but today and been busy I had track then volleyball. And I almost passed out so yea. But here is another chapter for you guys. Hope you like it. Vote comment and share thanks for everything.

Xoxo Caitlin