Chapter 16

~Cameron's POV~

A week went by and it was like time was moving slower than ever. She won't even look at me, she won't reply to my text messages. I don't know what more I can do but all I know is that I love her so much even if she doesn't love me back. It truly makes my heart hurt to think about it all and the situation that we are in. Is there any hope anymore?

~Ryan's POV~

He is trying to talk to me all the time but I have a boyfriend, I have Derek. I mean Derek is no Cameron but that can't decide everything. He hurt me and I might be making a big deal out of this but it still hurts sometimes. It hurts to see him with other girls and laughing with them, but then I have to remember that he might be feeling the same way about me and Derek. I can't keep doing this any more it is to stressful, I have to pick...

I woke up around 11 this morning to find that my dad is gone and a few texts from Cameron. I ignored both of the issues and headed for the shower. I stood there letting the water wash away the weight of all my problems into the drain. I got out and heard my phone ring and ran to grab it.

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi Derek"

"Wow, you can't even tell the difference between your own boyfriend and me?," the voice started to laugh and I looked at the phone screen.

"Cameron. What do you want?" I admit i was a little irritated

"I just wanted to see if you want to hang out you know like we used to before we were together. Maybe go to New Port." I didn't want to hurt him anymore than it was going to hurt me.

"Sorry I have plans with Derek." I lied and it made me feel so guilty.

"Oh," his voice dropped,"hope you have fun with him" he emphasized the the him in the sentence

"I will," I felt so bad but then again I didn't he did the same to me. He ditched me to go hang out with some other people "Sorry got to go." we said our goodbyes and hung up.

~Cameron's POV~

I hung up the phone and fell back onto the bed. She said no, why do I even try anymore? Oh that's right I love her and it's killing me not being able to tell it to her everyday.

Instead of being some lazy ass I got up and headed to the beach to go surfing. I called up the guys and told them to meet me there.

As I sat on the sand I felt the heat, that was rare in this part of Oregon, sink in to my pores. I layed back until I felt someone block the sun.

"What the hell, your blocking the sun. There is plenty of beach to share and you pick right in front of me, that's just great." the tall boy turned around and jumped on me.

"Heyyy baeeee, how you doing?" It was Nash.

"Heyy man ready to go catch a wave?"

"yep lets go."

~Ryan's POV~

After sitting around waiting for Derek to call I decided that I would. The phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hey do you want to go to the beach?" I asked him.

"Yea sure I'll come get you in twenty."

"Ok can't wait." I got up and went to my closet and grabbed my pink bikini that has fringe along the top of the heart shaped neck line. Then I grabbed my shorts and waited for Derek to pick me up.

A/N: Hey sorry I haven't posted in a bit but yesterday was crazy busy but heres one now. I have some really good plans for the up coming chapters. Them not being together is kinda killing me. But you gotta do what you gotta do to keep it interesting.Please vote comment and share.

xoxo Caitlin.