Chapter 24

~Cameron's POV~

I sat on the beach wishing that I didn't hear what I just heard. She was in so much pain and it hurt me to think that some of that pain is from me. She thinks that I will stop loving her. That will take a really really long time for me to stop loving her. I can't just get over her like she is nothing because she is my everything.

I decided that I would head back to the house and go to bed because it was getting late. When I walked in she was sitting at the counter eating a tub of ice cream. I tried to think of what I could say but nothing came to mind. I closed the door and that caught her attention.

"I am sorry that you have felt that way for all this time."

"Don't be sorry. Everyone is sorry these days for me. I don't need that."

"Fine I am going to bed." she was still irrated and I didn't want to deal with that right now. I headed to my old bedroom instead of the master.

~Ryan's POV~

I woke up the next morning with Cameron not next to me. It didn't feel right anymore without him. I didn't want us to be fighting anymore because I already miss him so much. I got up and headed down stairs. Cameron wasn't there. I notice a note on the counter. It was from Cameron.

"I went to the grocery store I will be back around noon

Cameron"

I really needed to talk to him and apologize for what I did and said last night. It was only eleven so I decided to go take a shower and do some laundry.

****

When I walked out of the laundry room there was Cameron carrying in bags of food.

"Hey" he turned and looked at me.

"Hi" I could tell he was still hurt from all that I said.

"I am sorry for everything, the way I acted and the things I said."

"I thought you are sick of people saying sorry." he smirked.

"I am but I don't want to fight anymore. I miss waking up to you." I ran over to him and hugged him as tight as I could. He put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I missed you too, but I don't want you to feel like I will stop loving you." He lied and it made me want to hug him more. I never want to let him go.

"I don't want you to."

"You are my first love there is no way that I will ever stop loving you. I will never stop loving you." He kept repeating it and it made me want to cry thinking that he is already on his way out the door.

~Cameron's POV~

I could tell that she didn't believe me when I said I would never stop loving her which made me sad. I want to marry this girl. I want to have kids with her and lots of them. I want to have a life with Ryan Mitchelle and how can I prove that to her?

****

After our little apology we watched a movie with her cuddling next to me. She would occasionally reach up and kiss me. I could never get enough of her.

"Ryan we have to go back to school." She sat up.

"I know we do but I don't want to."

"I don't either but we are getting low on cash and my mom is going crazy." I hated the fact that we would have to leave here. "But remember Prom is coming up and we have to have our grades up for that and school is going to be over in six weeks and then it will be done with high school and then we can spend all the time we want together." I don't know if I was convincing her or myself.

"I don't want to leave your arms." she put her face on my chest.

"I know. It's only friday we have one more day then we will leave on Sunday. Got it?"

"Fine." She squeezed my sides and we finished the movie.

A/N: Here's another chapter finished. I hope you like the story please vote comment and share

XOXO Caitlin