Chapter 8

~Ryan's POV~

I woke up thinking that yesterday was all dream, nope, it was very real and it made me really happy. even thought of it made me smile. I got up, got dressed, clean my room a little and headed to school. I turned to lock the door before I left and I felt hands around my body.

"I am here to kidnap you," he said it in a harsh, raspy voice. I couldn't help but laugh. I knew it was him. I turned and kissed him, he let go.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning to you as well."

" You are a dork get in the truck and drive."

"So demanding I like." He snapped his fingers and skipped on over.

He makes me laugh like a kid, when I had friends and I liked getting up in the mornings to go to school, to learn. He makes me feel that way again. He makes me feel happy.

"Starbucks?" he pointed to the shop on the side of the road.

"Every white girls dream! Of course! I will just have the hot chocolate though."

"Hello how can I help you?" the intercom person had a very annoying voice.

"Hi can I get to small hot chocolates." he was leaning half way out of the window because he parked to far away from the speaker. I might add that he has a very cute ass.

"That'll be 7.30 (A\N I am not positive that is the cost so take my word on it) at the next window"

"Ok thank you" he climbed back in the truck and pulled it forward.

"Hi..." she slid the window open and started to scream. "Oh my heck your your your CAMERON DALLAS!!!!"

"Yes I am here is the money." she was dancing around like a monkey.

"Can I take a picture please?"

"Yea why not" they posed with him hanging out the window like a dead man. Then we drove away.

"What was that all about?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"She must've be a fan on vine"

"Vine?"

"Really you have never been on vine?!"

"No should I get on vine?"

He pulled the truck over and got out his phone. "Can't this wait until we get to school we are gonna be late." He paused looked at the clock and continued. He gave me the phone and started going down the road.

"These are like really funny."

"Umm yea I did them" he tried doing the duck face and peace sign.

"Don't don't do that again please" I couldn't stop laughing.

We got to school and the bell rang. He began to walk off but came back and kissed me on the cheek," don't have to much fun with out me babe. I'll see you at lunch" he kissed my cheek and off he was.

He called me babe or was that just part of a daydream that I confused with reality. My life was falling back into place I have a boyfriend and I am happy again.

*Lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria when I saw Cameron. I walked towards him when he started to jog towards me.

"Hey you should come sit by me and my friends" I looked at him with utter astonishment.

"You want me to come sit with you and your friends" I did little hand movements while i was talking.

"Yes, I want you to come sit with me. Don't look so surprised and I promise my friends won't bite..." we began to walk, "hard." h just had to add that little part just to make my nerves go crazy. So I hit him across the chest.

"This is Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Jack and Jack, Bryce and Carter." He pointed at them as he introduced them. "Everyone this is Ryan, play nice."

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Wad up"

There were ten different people talking to me at once so I just said "hi" how original. I am pretty sure the could smell my fear.

Other than that lunch was pretty good.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for everything sorry if this one is too short but still vote comment and share. I want to hear what you think.
Xoxo Caitlin