Chapter 14

~Ryan's POV~

A week went by and I was still with Derek. We had a lot of fun. I saw him more as a friend though. We kissed and hugged but it didn't feel right with him, like I was kissing a dog or my brother. He seemed to enjoy it but I never did. It never felt like we really connected. I always feel bad because I was leading him on.

I miss Cameron so much. I shouldn't he really pissed me off leaving like that and not asking if I wanted to go.

I really miss him. His smell, his hugs, his brown hair and the way he runs his hands through it, I miss his byceps wrapping round me, and I just miss the way that he made me feel. He made me feel alive and happy. I was in love. I still miss him.

Two more weeks.

~Cameron's POV~

I booked all my time to doing things with other people so I don't have to think what I did wrong and what how much pain I have caused her. But I am in pain too, she has already moved on. She has a boyfriend. It seems like she is doing just fine with out me but I am not fiine without her.

I miss her. I miss her long blonde hair and the way that is blew in the wind. I miss her smile and her laugh, she hates it because she snorts but it is so cute and funny. I miss the way that she curled into my chest when she hugged me. I just miss her, I miss my Ryan.

I spent most of my time with the boys. It is like vine/youtube bootcamp here. We always wake someone up with some stupid prank and put it on vine, then we go get breakfast and do a vine, we do some stupid challenge and put it on youtube, then we go to the meet and greet which is a blast to find that so many people are supporting you. Sometimes when you walk out of the hall you are litterally robbed of your face, there are hands all over your face and you can't hear because they are screaming. Even though there are so many beautiful girls here I only want one. Miss Ryan Mitchelle.

A/N: Hey guys so I am not sure how magcon goes I have never been i really wanna but it costs money and I don't have a job so yea... umm sorry for these really short chapters I just feel like they need to stop when they do. Please vote comment and share.

xoxo Caitlin