Chapter 15

~Ryan's POV~

The other two weeks flew by. I spent my free time with Kate and her boyfriend and Derek. We did a lot of things together we went bowling and to the mall but I had to work most of the time.

Cameron is coming home tomorrow. I feel nervous, happy, anxious, and scared. I want to be there to great him but I have a boyfriend and I don't think that Derek would approve of me seeing my ex. I think, actually I know that I am still in love with him. But it has been a month and I am not sure that he is still in love with me.

~Cameron's POV~

I am going home today and I want to see Ryan. I am going to her house once I get home and eat, shower, all that good stuff.

I walked up to her house, my hands were shaking and I was sweating. I stood there for a little bit trying to build up my courage to move my hand and nock. I didn't know I was doing it until the door opened and there she stood.

"Hi Ryan." she just stood there,"Please say something."

"Hi Cameron," she said it without changing expressions,

"Who's there babe" Derek walked up behind her and grabbed her waist paying no attention to me. I began to walk back to my truck.

"Cam wait." she walked behind me. I turned with tears running down my face. "wait one second please he was just about to leave." I couldn't go and I couldn't stay. I guess I was telling my self that it wasn't true.

I over her talking to Derek. "I need you to leave. I need to talk to him, he deserves it and so do I" I was looking at them.

"I don't want to leave you with him." he looked back at me.

"Well it's not your choice Derek and we are bound to have this conversation anyway."

"Fine" he looked back at me again and kissed her forcefully, I clenched my fists and turned around.

~Ryan's POV~

Derek attacked me with the kiss. It was forceful and violent. I tried pushing him away but he just pulled me closer. I finally pushed him away.

"Get the hell off of me Derek," this caught Cameron's attention but not on purpose." Are you that insecure that you have to fricken attack me. Get out of here Derek and don't come back."

"Are you breaking up with me? You better not be breaking up with me. I love you Ryan Mitchelle." he looked hurt." And yes I am that insecure because you are a gorgeous girl. You are so amazing and smart." All I could do was hug him.

"I will see you tomorrow." I whispered in his ear.

He turned and left then I was left with Cameron. I dreamt about this moment for a while thinking of all the scenarios and how they would turn out but non of them started this way.

"You can come in." this was getting awkward and it just started. He walked into the house and I followed and closed the door.

"Soo you seem happy with Derek" he was staring at the floor.

"Yea he is really nice but you don't want to talk about him." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see you and to apologize for everything." he stormed out the door and left.

He just left why the hell would he just leave and not let me say anything and let out what I needed to say. Right now I am really pissed at him. Why are things so complicated?

A/N: soo here is chapter 15 its all done yahhh. umm i just wanted you to know that i am happy that you are reading this and it means the world to  me to know that someone is liking my book. so please vote comment and share

xoxo Caitlin