Chapter 22

~Cameron's POV~

After the incident with the pancakes and after Ryan made a new batch. We ate and headed to the beach. We put our towels down and set up the area where we were going to spend the rest of the day. We played in the water and talked and laughed and kissed and kissed. Did I mention kissing? It was amazing to have her back in my arms and to be able to conect our lips when I want. I missed her so much and now that I have her back I don't ever want to let go. I want her forever and always.

~Ryan's POV~

The beach is amazing. I love it here and I love to be with him again. We were sitting on the beach when my phone buzzed.

"From: Derek <3

Where are you babe?? I didn't see you at school. Are you ok?"

Crap I forgot about my boyfriend that I left behind. I left with another guy even. I threw my phone a few feet away.

"You alright? Who was that?" he put his hand on mine.

"Derek" I felt his hand move pull away.

"Oh" I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"But... I don't want him. I have everything that I want here." I threw my self into Cameron's arms, wrapping mine around his neck. I felt him move his arms onto my back squeezing me tighter and tighter.

"Good because I don't ever want you to leave. Ever again." I felt the same way.

I picked my phone back up to text Derek back.

"To: Derek

Hey sorry I didn't show up today do you mind meeting me at 9 in the little town just off of the boarder"

"From: Derek

Sure I better head out now. I will see you in a little bit babe. Love you :*"

That killed me when he said that. I am so sorry that I am doing this to him but it needs to be done. I can't live here with Cameron and have a boyfriend at home waiting for me, wondering what is going on, and why I won't talk to him.

"Hey Cam."

"Yes..." He looked into my eyes and i watched as they slowly moved down.

"Hey! Hey!" I snapped my fingers "My eyes are up here" his face turned bright red.

"Sorry what were you going to say?" He smirked.

"I need a ride to that little town just off the state boarder, you know the one we passed through.''

"Yea sure why do you need to go there?"

"I need to meet Derek and brake up with him. I feel bad leading him on like this and I can't just leave it to the unknown." I ran my hand through my hair that were in tangles.

"Ok we what time?" He seemed rather cool with all this.

******

We arrived at in the town and I texted Derek to see where he was. I felt so bad. As we pulled into the restruant I got out of the truck telling Cameron to stay put. I don't need him in there with me causing more trouble. I walked in and saw Derek sitting in the back, playing on his phone. I took a deep breath and put one step infront of the other.

"Hey." I could already tell this was going to be incredibly awkward.

"Hey baby. What are we doing all the way out here?" He stood up leaning for a kiss and I pulled back.

"Please just sit." He looked hurt already from the kiss. "We need to brake up." He fell back into the booth, tears threatening to fall. "I am soo sorry Derek it's just that... I just..."

"Don't bother Ryan." He stood up walked out the door.

I felt horrible. I felt like I stabbed him in the back and left the knife there. I began to cry and put my head down on the table.

A/N: And another chapter done woohoo! Hope you enjoy it.

XOXO Caitlin.