Chapter 6

~Ryan's POV~

I woke up happy this morning. I got up and actually did my hair instead of putting it in a braid or messy bun. I even tried to look cute instead of clunky wearing a sweatshirt and skinny jeans.

I walked out of the house which was empty and saw Cameron. I smiled a said hello a walked to the truck and jumped in.

The drive to school was silent and comforting. It was like he knew what I was thinking without having to say it. We just sat there enjoying the scenery, even if it was just housing a few businesses.

School was the same as always except for the fact that I kept stealing looks from Cameron. He is sooo sweet.

After school he gave me a ride to work. As I jumped out I leaped back in a gave him a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. We were close but not touching.

"What's your number darlin?"

"555-8925"

I ran into the restaurant just in time to clock in.

Twenty minutes before me shift ends my phone buzzes in my bra and scares me.

"From: unknown number

Heyyy how's work?? Can't stop thinking about u and that kiss"

It must be from Cameron.

"To: unknown number

Work is work. My feet hurt and so does my back. The kiss wasn't all that good for me ;) "

Mine as well mess with him a little.

"From unknown number

Owww that hurt like a lot. U might have to come give me mouth to mouth over here. You hurt Cameron Dallas's feeling girl haha"

Oh my heck this guy won't give up

"To: Cameron

Will you come get me? my shift is almost over."

"From: Cameron

Of course be there in five :* "

~Cameron's POV~

She walked out of the restaurant with her hair in a messy bun and a smile on her face. She was beautiful. She's everything I want.

"Hey how was work?"

"Good but my back hurts."

"I am sorry"

"Yea by the way you scared me!"

"When?" I was confused

"When you texted me, my phone was in my bra."

"Oh really," I looked over at her and tried to move just one of my eye brows.

She laughed so hard she snorted then hit me on the chest.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"Just because, do you wanna come over an watch a movie, maybe rub my feet" she said it so hopeful.

"Won't your dad mind and I will defiantly not rub the stinking things." I laughed.

"My dad won't be home till midnight or when ever the bar closes."

"Can I ask why he started drinking?"

She looked straight ahead trying not to cry. "My mom died... About two years ago." She rubbed her eyes, "she died on a Wednesday night and he is never home on Wednesdays now."

"I am sorry Ryan," I reached over and grabbed her hand a squeezed it tight.

~ Ryan's POV~

We pulled into the drive way and Cameron turned the truck off. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. I looked back to see him smiling. I threw my keys over on the table and went to the fridge.

"You want something to drink?"

"Do you have grape soda?"

"No but I have grape juice"

"That'll work" he just smiled at me the entire time. I pulled out the grape juice and went to the cupboard to grab the cups. He watched me pour the juice.

"May I help you?"

"What? sorry what did you say?"

"May I help you? you are just over there staring at me."

"You are perfect you know that? every curve, every movement, every strand of hair and every smile."

I tried not to blush but I was failing. I handed him the juice and lead him to the family room.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care pick your favorite"

"Fine we will watch 'The House At The End Of The Street'"

~Cameron's POV~

She is so cute when she gets scared she curls up into a ball and grabs my shirt to cover her eyes. I have to laugh every time she screams then she hits me. I don't care she is so dang cute.

She fell asleep on top of me during the movie and then I started to doze off.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for everything vote comment and share thanks for everything
Xoxo caitlin