Chapter 33

~Ryan's POV~

As the days went by in the hospital my dad told me about what has happened over the past couple years. It's hard to take in everything that he was saying and I had the feeling that there was a lot left out due to the fact that he was drunk through most of it but I know there was only one person I could talk to that would know the whole truth from this past year, Cameron. He hasn't come to visit me since I've woken up and I go home tonight, I'm scared that he won't ever come visit me.

***

I walked through the door of the house to find it cold and lifeless. It feels like no one has lived here in years. I walked into my room to find boxes every where and my phone on the floor. I picked up to find a single text.

"From: Cameron

I'm sorry for everything that happened in the hospital the other day. I was just so happy that you were awake and I haven't kissed your lips in a long time and I just needed to feel you again even if it was the last time that I would ever see you. I hope that it isn't because I love you Ryan and I hope one day you will love me again."

My heart broke right then and there. He loved me and I could feel it from a single text.

~Cameron's POV~

My phone buzzed on my bed. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

"From: Ryan

Hey where is my new appartment?"

She finally texts me and asks that question?

"To: Ryan

It's 2400 Beach Dr. appartment 3B"

I threw my phone on the floor and it rang again, I ran over to it praying that it was Ryan.

"From: Ryan

Meet me there in two hours??"

~Ryan's POV~

I was so nervous about tonight. I couldnt breathe. I headed over an hour early to make sure everything looked ok.

When I got there I found a dairy on the floor. I picked it up and read the first page:

Dear Dairy,

My mom died a week ago and I dont know how to act and feel. Johny cheated on me and I can't tell my bestfriend about it because she was the other girl. I am lost and betrayed and I don't feel like myself any more. But the sad thing is that I'm unhappy and there's nothing I can do about it. At least not at the time.

I started to flip through the pages and realized that it was mine. This was my dairy from the last couple years, I started to read more.

Dear Dairy,

Dad is never sober any more. It's like he doesn't even want to be around me at all. I can feel him slipping away from me like mom did. He lost his job and now I have to go find one. I am doing all the work around the house why not throw in a job on top of that isn't going to work out to well. He also broke the tv by thowing it out down the stairs. I don't know what to do any more.

Dear Dairy,

I met Cameron today. He is really really really really attractive. He is so sweet he carried my books to class for me. But why would he do that for me? I'm just me... The scared girl that sits in the back of the class invisible.

Dear Dairy,

Cameron say my dad break the front window on the way home. I hope he doesn't get scared off by the fact that he is an alcoholic. I really like him.

Dear Dairy,

My dad hit me yesterday... I can't live with him anymore and I won't. He can't keep doing this to me it's not good. I need out.

I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened it to find the tall guy that I miss.

"Cameron." A smile spread across my face. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around him. He slowly put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead.

"Hi Ryan how are you?" He realsed me from the hug and walked into the semi empty room.

I looked down at my dairy and handed it to Cameron.

"What's this??" he took it from my hands and opened the book. He started to read and then looked up at me. "Is this your journal?"

"Yea it has everything in it." he looked back down at it. "Well at least I think it has everything." He was flipping through pages briefly looking though them. I reached and put my hand over his. He looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Have you read all of it?"

"Not yet," I took the book and flipped to the page I was on. "I love Cameron, I really truly do. I don't know what I could do with out him. He has help me through a lot. These past months with my father and all of my issues. I don't know how I could get so lucky to have him and be able to call him mine. He is mine and I love that he is." I wiped a tear from my face and looked up at him. And he took a step forward. I put the dairy on the box next to us.

"How do you feel about me now?" he inched closer to me.

"I am lost and confused. My head is blurry." I mumbled. He kept moving forward to where our faces where inches away. My heart beat increased with every movement.

"I want to help Ryan. I want to be there for you, always." His hand caressed my arm. I felt goosebumps form from head to toe. Our faces were so close I could feel his warm breath.

"I want you to be there for m..." I was interrupted by his lips crashing into mine. I felt the fireworks through my entire body. I saw the first time we met and the first time we kissed. I felt the feelings that I had forgotten for the last couple weeks. I pulled away from the kiss and just looked at him.

"Is everything ok?"

A/N: sooo I know I haven't updated in forever. I just really haven't wanted to or had the inspiration to but I will do my best to get back on track. And yes the book will be ending soon. And I will update that as soon as possible.  I am also starting a new book called Forbidden so go check it out and I hope you like it as much as you like this one. Please vote comment and share.

Xoxo Caitlin