Chapter 10

~Ryan's Pov~

*One Hour Before party*

I lay on my bed thinking to my self, looking at the ceiling. What to wear, what to wear. I got up, walked to the closet and rummaged through my clothes. Boring, boring, what was i thinking, boring, i like this one. It was a tight, sleeveless, short but not skanky, black dress that had a heart shaped neck line. I pulled it out and put it on.

"Shoes, shoes, shoes" I said to myself and picked out a pair of opens toe heels. Then walked into the bathroom to deal with my hair and face. Half an hour later the door bell rang. I ran down the hall to answer the door while putting my diamond studs in. I opened the door and smiled. It was Cameron.

~Cameron's POV~

The door swung open and there was an angel. I swear angles sang when I saw her. My mouth dropped open and I tried to say something but no words were coming to mind other than gorgeous.

"You... look... gorgeous..."

"Thank you stud" she kissed me on the cheek, grabbed my hand and started walking.

We got in the truck and I couldn't help but put my hand on he leg right above her knee. I didn't want to over step by bounds by going any higher.

~Ryan's POV~

I was looking at the abandoned house as we drove out of the drive way when I notice the warmth of his hand above my knee. He was being kind and not going to high. I put my hand on top of his and we drove.

"Don't drink anything that isn't opened by yourself and only soda ok. I have seen what alcohol had done to your family and I care to much about you to see that history repeat itself."

"Okay I promise." I kissed him on the cheek and looked forward. As we arrived at the house there were people every where. On the lawn, in the house, in the pool and on the roof.

"Stay with me ok and you will be fine" i nodded trying to keep my nerve.

We walked in and the music was blasting Imagine Dragons, people were singing and dancing, just having fun, they all seemed really happy.

We walked into the kitchen where the group was and it was a little quieter.

"Hey Cammm, how are you? And miss Ryan you look stunning as always." Jack said, he was clearly drunk.

"Thank you Jack"

"This is Mazzy she is my girlfriend isn't she cute" they started to make out.

"Hey my name is Kate. This is Mazzy and Jessica and Becky" she pointed and waved as she introduced them.

"Hi," I said and smiled.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to another room leaving Cameron oblivious. "Let's go over here and dance."

"Ok." The party was good I was dancing and having fun looking over at Cameron every once in a while to find him staring and biting his lip, which is the sexiest thing ever. He looked and away and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Brycen.

"Hey can I tell you somethin?"

"Yea" he pointed to an empty room and started walking, I followed.

"I can't keep doing this." He said running his hands through his hair.

"Doing what?"

"Seeing you with him"

"What are you talking about he is..." His lips where forceful on mine and he pushed me to the wall. I tried pushing away.

"What the hell?" Cameron came in and started running towards him with his fists clenched and biceps pulsing. He threw Brycen off of me and punched gums square in the jaw nocking him out. He looked back at me and ran out.

What happened? I was still in shock. I ran after him. "Cameron! Cameron!" I started crying and Kate came rushing to help me.

"What happened are you ok?" she hugged me as I cried and cried.

"Will you just take me home?"

"Yea and I will give you my number in case you need anything."

~Cameron's POV~

What was she doing with him? Why would she do this to me? He was one of my best friends. I slammed my fists onto the steering wheel while crying as I was driving. I drove and drove. I was driving out of town. I had to get out of here I had to leave. I drove for twenty more miles until I took a "U" and turned around.

I drove to her house, I don't know why but I did. It was midnight and I ended up and her house. She must be asleep but I don't care I needed to know the truth.

I nocked on the door and she opened. Her face was stained with tears. Her make up was smeared. Her eyes were red and puffy probably due to all the crying. I didn't know I did it till her arms were around me. She was taken back as to why I was hugging her.

"I don't want to loose you. You are my everything. You are my other half." I was bawling my eyes out and she just combed through my hair crying too.

"I am so sorry Cameron. He kissed me I swear. I wouldn't do that to you."

"I love you" I looked up at her and she just kissed me. Fireworks went off in my head but it was more than that, it was like magic. I pulled her towards me and she lead me into the house.

"I... am .... Guessing ... this... is... I... love... you... too..." I stuttered out in between kisses. She started taking off my clothes and to her bedroom.