Chapter 21

~Ryan's POV~

I woke up in his arms and it felt amazing. I swung my leg  over him and bent down to kiss him. He woke up confused then realized what is happening. He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer. It felt good to wake up like this. This is what I want for the rest of my life and he is the one I want to share it with each time.

After a little bit I curled back into his arms. We just layed there in silence. I listened to his heart beat and breathed in sync with his. I got up and he just layed there. I headed for the bathroom to get in the shower. I took off all my clothes and turned it on. I just stood there letting the water run over my body. I thought of the future and what I wanted it to be like. I thought of how many kids I wanted and where I wanted to live.

~Cameron's POV~

I heard the shower turn on and decided to get up. I headed for the downstairs bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I went into the kitchen to start brunch. I decided on pancakes. Probably the easiest thing that I could make ant the fact that I would most likely not burn down the house with it. I heard the shower turn off and Ryan moving around in the bedroom.

~Ryan's POV~

I walked downstairs and turned the corner to find Cameron shirtless making pancakes in the sunlight beaming through the back door that had a beautiful view of the ocean. The sun shined through his hair perfectly and I could see the silhouette of his body. I stood there for a minute observing his little things about him that I had forgotten before he turned and saw me.

"Hey babe." he walked toward me and picked me up and kissed me.

"Hi." I could feel my face get hot and turn bright red.

"Why are you blushing? You have seen all this before." we stood there with his arms around my hips and my hands on his chest.

"I don't know. I know that I have seen you but this time it feels... it feels different." I was moving my fingers in circles on his chest.

"Different?" He questioned.

"Yea different good. Not bad. I feel more together than before. Like I can cry and look like crap when ever I want. I feel like I can be me around you instead of the scared little girl I was before this." He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I think that you are always beautiful even when you are crying or just got done working out for three hours being all sweaty and gross. I will always think that you are gorgeous. I will always know that you are a strong, confident, gorgeous girl that will always make me smile. I will always love you for eternity times eternity." I felt safe in his arms but thats when I noticed the smell of burning pancakes.

"Do you smell that?" I pulled away from him.

"Shit the pancakes!" He ran into the kitchen. I just stood there laughing for a couple minutes before I walked in with him holding a plate of burnt food.

"Haha... Yumm." I walked towards him and kissed his cheek before I took the cooking job over.

"I am sorry that I messed up breakfast." he opened the back door to air out the room.

"Don't worry about it." I turned and kissed him and went back to cooking. "I love you anyway." I turned just enough to see him smile ear to ear.

A/N: Heres another chapter! Hope you enjoy it.Things might still be a shaky with how much I will be updating. Like I have said before I have track and my club volleyball then I also help with my little sisters volleyball team. Sooo long story short my life is crazy most nights. I am always tired. So sorry if this chapter is reallt stupid. anyway vote comment and share. Thanks for everything.

XOXO Caitlin