Chapter 31

~Ryan's POV~

I walked out of the house and around the car with my things. I was actually moving out of this hell hole of a house. I am moving on from that chapter of my life and I am going to start a new one in an apartment and spend every moment I can with Cameron. He cares so much about me, I can see it in his eyes. I was ready for our next chapter. I walked around the car and opened the door. All I heard was a screech of the brakes and then it all went black.

~Cameron's POV~

I heard something crash and I ran out side to find a car embedded in my truck.

"Ryan? Where are you?" There was no reply. "RYAN!!" I ran to the other side of the truck to find her lieing on the ground with a head wound. I called the 911 and then the memories from last time I dialed that number came flooding in. I couldn't bare to live with out her.

***

I was sitting in the same waiting room waiting for someone to come tell me yet again what happened to my girl friend. What is going on with the love of my life. I got up and began to pace back and forth until my feet hurt. I didn't know what time it was but it seemed like everything was going in slow motion. I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned to see Ryan's father.

"How is she??" He said with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know anything yet." I was no longer mad at him for hitting his daughter. If he was here, sober after his daughter getting emancipated from him then it shows that he really cares and wants to make things better. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Are you here for Ryan Mitchelle?" a kind nurse asked.

"Yes" we replied together.

"She is in a coma." My heart dropped to the floor. "There is no telling when she will wake up." I walked backwards in disbelief and fell in the seat. I started to cry, that's all I could do was cry and let it all out. "She is in room 312, you can go visit her anytime."

We walked up to the room and saw her ling there lifeless. I walked in a kissed her forehead and sat down with her hand in mine. I wasn't going to leave here until she woke up. No body could make me leave.

***A month later***

"Hey baby." I kissed Ryan's forehead. "We graduated yesterday. I keep getting texts from Nash saying that he already misses us." I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. "I wish you would wake up." A tear streamed down my face. "I miss you." I looked up at her stiff body. "I love you." I kissed her hand.  I felt her squeeze it a little. I looked back up in disbelief. "Doctor" I said quietly then she squeezed my hand tighter."DOCTOR" Two nurses ran in to check. "She squeezed my hand twice." I looked over to see her rocking her head a little.

"Doctor!" One of the nurses ran out the door and the other looked at the screens looking things up. Ryan opened her eyes and all I could do was smile.

"Hello it's been a while." I gave her a smirk.

"Where am I?" I was about to tell her when she beat me to it. "Am I in the hospital? Are you the doctor? Tell me whats going on." She didn't remember me...