Chapter 30

~Ryan's POV~

I woke up in Cameron's arms and he was still asleep. I began to kiss up his neck and up to his jaw. By this time I got the slightest smile from him but he was still trying to fool me that he was still asleep. By the time I reached his actual lips he flipped my over and planted a kiss with his bare chest pushing against mine. He pinned my arms down and deepend the kiss.

"Can you wake me up like this all the time." He said then gave me a quick kiss. He sat up and got out of bed with me just smiling like a little kid on Christmas. I was happy again and this time I was sure that nothing could happen. I got up and headed for the shower and on my way I kissed Cameron the cheek. "You my girl are extremely happy why is that?" He stoped me as I was walking into the bathroom and leaned on the door.

"I just feel good. I feel like I am golden and nothing is going to ruin me anymore." I smiled back and closed the door.

~Cameron's POV~

She was so happy and it made me even happier. I haven't seen her like this in what seems like forever. I got dressed and headed downstairs to wait for the girl of my dreams to come down.

****
"Ok, that last one was not good at all mark that one off and lets head to the next one" We jumped back in the truck and started to drive. As we approached the apartments I saw Ryan's eyes light up.

"This is the place I know it." She was bouncing up and down with excitement.

As we walked up to the front door Ryan grabbed my arm and was shaking. "Are you ok?"

"Haha YES!" I couldn't help myself, I just started to laugh so hard.

"Hi are you the young lady that is looking for a place to live?" A friendly older woman approached us. We called all the places this morning just to double check if they still had empty rooms.

"Yea, my name is Ryan Mitchelle." she put out a hand to shake. "and this is my boyfriend Cameron Dallas."

"Oh I have heard so much about you from my grand daughters. They are huge fans." I smiled and tried not to laugh.

"Well they have good tastes."

"So will it be you two moving in together or what?" she redirected her attention back to Ryan.

"It will be just me... for now." I looked down at her surprised that she would suggest that. It made me happy that she wanted to live with me though.

We continued the tour through the apartments. They weren't the nicest but they were actually decent. I would be ok with her living here. There was a swiming pool and a gym. The rooms were nice. They were studios with one bathroom. The kitchen area was well kept. At the end of the day Ryan said yes. She was moving out of the house and into the apartment.