Meeting them ch.2

Play song above, youth by Troy Sivan
Before they can say anything I elbow them in the stomach and turn around.

"Ow cougar. What the hell" I hear Logan yell as he drops the vlog camera. I immediately pick him up and hug him.

"Oh my god Logan! You scared the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with you." I say to him

"Just trying to have some good old fun. Logang do you see what I am going to have to deal with for the rest of my life" Logan says sarcastically

I just rolled my eyes at him and punched him in the arm while I brought him in for a hug.

"I've missed you"

"That's true. Now say wassup to the logang"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the camera.

"Wassup logang I hope you have a wonderful day I know I will once I get back to the apartment and sleep"

Logan put the camera away and we get into the car as he puts on the radio. A couple minutes later he turns the music off.

"Some of the guys are coming over around four so be prepared" He said.

Right now it is about 2:00pm and I still need to take a nap cuz I'm tired af

"Ok just let me take a nap." He rolled his eyes at me and turned the music up. I leaned over and gave him a hug.

"I missed you lo"

"I missed you to cougar" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we finally made it to the apartment.

I grabbed my carry on and Logan grabbed my suitcases. This is a one and a life time opportunity to have Logan carry my stuff so I had to take advantage of it. We walked into the apartment and he showed me to my room.

"Wait, close your eyes I want your room to be a surprise"

he came behind me and covered my eyes with his hands and lead me into my room.

"Are you ready...1...2...3..." he uncovered my eyes and I feel to the ground.

"OH MY GOD

"OH MY GOD. LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL YOU DID THIS FOR ME."

"Yes and I guess you like it"

"like it? I don't like it I LOVE IT. it is the best surprise yet thank you so much lo. I love you"

I can't believe he did this for me. I love him so much. I ran and jump on my new bed.

"I am gonna take a nap. Ok?"

"Aright"

he closed the door behind him. I set a timer for an hour because I didnt want to sleep for long.

*1 hour later*

I woke up from my alarm blasting in my ear. I didn't realize I was on the edge of the bed, so I roll over and end up on the floor.