Home ch.35

"I say it again Avery, there are a lot of things you don't know about me."

6:29 pm a/n play song above can I be him James Arthur
We finished eating and jack and I went to grab our stuff so we could go to the air port. I texted Zach.

Texting Zachy poo🍯
L: hey so we need someone to pick us up from the air port and I know you have your permit so do you wana pick us up?
Z: honestly I've been waiting for this text. Ok well text me when you are almost here.
L: k
End of conversation

Jack and I grabbed our stuff and went out into the living room.

"Are you guys ready" Kristin said

"Yep" we went out to the car and put everything in there. I could see that isla was getting upset.

After ride
We got to the airport and I could see that everyone was trying not to cry. It's hard for me because I became closer with all of them. Kristin supported me through everything. Ava was just like a little sister to me and it was amazing. Isla was my little cuddle buddy. She knew when I was upset. They just all cheered me up in general. And Syd, oh Syd. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in like two years and we managed to see each other again. Wait why am I acting like I am never going to see them again. Just thinking about this made a tear fall from my eyes.

"I am going to miss you guys so much" I said hugging Kristin. I broke the hug and looked at them.

"You guys have honestly been so amazing to me and you just brought me into your family. I will miss you" soon enough we were all crying. Including jack.

"Well we are going to miss our flight. Bye mom. Make sure to squeeze Islas cheeks for me every day" he said squeezing her cheeks. I laughed a little. I gave everyone one last hug then we left. We were walking around and got to our gate. We waited for about 5 minutes then we started boarding. Jack laid on me and fell asleep and I was just looking out the window thinking about life and what it will be like. Then all of the sudden reality hit me. I felt a shock wave go through my body and I tensed up which woke up jack.

"Fuck, the picture" I whispered to myself.

"What?"

"The picture. Logan is going to kill you!"

"Why?"

"Because the last argument we had Logan said if you hurt me again he would actually kill you"

"Fuck" we just sat there thinking until I fell asleep.

After plane ride
We got off the plane and grabbed our stuff from baggage claim. I texted Zach that we landed and he said he was waiting. I was really nervous for jack, I didn't want to go home cuz I knew that Logan would question me so I decided I would just stay with the guys tonight. We found Zach and we loaded up the car.

At the house
I just decided to leave my bag in the trunk cuz they were going to give me a ride home tomorrow anyways. I decided to text Logan. I wasn't going to tell him were I was I just needed to tell him I was safe.

Text from Logan(5)
8:57 pm 23/6/17
Lo: what the hell happened! I am going to kill him. I warned him and you.
Lo: what happened. Are you good
Lo: lily . Please. I love you
Lo: lily answer me
Lo: LILY ROSE PAUL! Just read the text and I will know you are ok.
11:58 pm
L: I'm going to be home tmr.
End of conversation