Broken ch.32

"Good night lily "

June 23, 2017 10:34 am a/n play song above, open arms by pretty much
I woke up and checked my phone. I ignored all of the notifications i had and just checked the time and got up out of bed. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy so I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was still upset about last night. I don't think jack understands the affect he has on me. I left the bathroom and I walked around the house and noticed that jack wasn't home. Of course not. I walked into the living room and saw Ava and isla.

"Good morning ladies"

"Morning" I sat on the couch next to them and we talked for a while. Ava could tell I was still hurting and so could isla. How can two little girls notice this. Kristen walked up to us with our breakfast.

"Here you guys go. Maybe today we can have a fun girls day. We can go to the mall"

"Yay" Ava and isla said at the same time

"Sure. Do you know where jack is?"

"Yeah, he went out with Owen" she said with an 'I'm sorry' face.

"Of course he did" I said to myself. We all ate our breakfast then went to get changed. I changed into light blue jeans, a grey tank top, yezeys and a grey sweater.

we left to go to the mall

we left to go to the mall. The girls ran out of the car and Kristin and I just walked up.

"Girls be careful"

"Every time we get left behind" she laughed. We walked into the mall

"Oh can we go to urban outfitters?"

"Sure" we all walked in. Ava immediately found what she wanted. She got a couple of candles and she got a record. We went to the register to pay and Kristin was taking out her wallet.

"Here let me pay"

"No it's ok. She is my daughter after all"

"My treat"

"Ok" I paid and we walked around and went shopping. I was having fun and I could tell the girls were to. We walked to the food court to get some food. I could see jack with Owen and some girl. He was far enough for Ava, isla and Kristin not to see him but I saw him. The girl was touching his arm. I'm a girl so I know that is called flirting. They were laughing. We ate and walked up to the second floor. I was upset that jack thought he can settle things by flirting with girls.

"Hey we are going to go into the shoe store"

"Oh ok I will wait out here" I went over to the railing and I saw jack and the girl again. I started to get upset but then I realized that jack wouldn't do that to me. Soon enough they kissed. THEY KISSED. I made a loud gasp and I fell against the railing sobbing. I was crying so much that Ava heard me and came running out of the store to me.