Proposal pt 1 ch. 41

A/N play song above. Silence by marshmallow ft Khalid
2 years later
The boys finished their tour. I can't believe they went on a sold out tour. They released two albums I'm so proud of them. Jack and I are stronger than ever. Logan and I are all good. Evan ended up moving in with Logan but they moved into a huge house. I moved out of the apartment with Ethan and Grayson and moved in with the guys. I was now their photographer along with August. Jacks family was in town for a week and so was mine. We were all hanging out at the boys house aka my house too.

4:18pm

"I'm guessing our parents like each other" jack said

"What do you expect. They are all siting on the couch talking about when we would walk around the house in our diapers singing."

He laughed.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and took me into the living room with everyone else.

"Hey guys so since you are all in town I was wondering if you wanted to come to one of my performances tonight. My friend is going to be proposing to his girlfriend and he asked me to sing for them. You all in. It's at a restaurant so we can eat there"

"Yes, that would be wonderful" my mom said

"Ok I will make sure to save a table for all of us."

"Well that's going to be one big table 😂. You've got Jonah, Logan, Daniel, Zach, corbyn, you, lily , Ava, isla, Kristin, Sydney, Pam and me." My dad said

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to figure something out. We are doing it tonight at 7:00"

"Ok. That's fine" Kristin said

"Is it a really fancy place?" I said

"No but it's not a place you should wear jeans and a shirt"

"Ok a dress it is. Ugh"

They all laughed at me.

"Oh we didn't bring dresses" Ava said

"You know what that means right. We can go shopping"

"Really"

"Yeah why not. Go get ready and we can go now."

Ava and isla walked upstairs to get ready. Kristin shot me a smile and I smiled back.

"Do you guys wana come?"

"Sure" Kristin and my mom said

Everyone was ready and we all went to the car and I started to drive to the grove. We all went to the store and we went to the clothing store. We were having such a great time. It was fun to hang out with family for once. I've missed them a lot. Isla picked out her dress immediately. She is so cute. We walked around a little more and my mom and Kristin found a store they liked so they went into that and Ava and I went looking for dresses and isla came too. Soon I found one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. It probably wasn't that pretty to other people considering I don't wear dresses and I saw this and thought it was cute

i went into the store and i tried it on. It looked great. While we were in the store Ava found the dress that she liked. We finished shopping and we went to look for our parents. They were standing in line at a store. We went over to them and showed them what we got. They liked it and we saw what they got. Damn they got style.

"You guys have a fashion sense. These are great" Ava said

"Well you guys did pick some good dresses" Kristin said.

They checked out and we decided to go back home. It was already 6:12 pm. Damn I didn't know that we took that long. I went to my room with Ava and we got ready together. I did her make up and she looked cute. She also did my make up and it wasn't that bad. I got dressed and did my makeup and put on my heels. My outfit was hot. 😂.

jack already left to the restaurant and the rest of us had to split up between three cars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

jack already left to the restaurant and the rest of us had to split up between three cars. We had the yeti, my car and jacks car. We got into the cars and made our way to the restaurant. This place was fancy. Like it was fancier than what jack said. I think I was dressed for the occasion 😟. We walked in and told the lady our name. She took us outside to three tables that were all connected. This place is like one of those places people have weddings at. No wonder jacks friend wanted to propose here. Tonight was a nice night in LA. You could hear people clinking there glasses together, having conversations, the city lights and it's even better when you have all of your family surrounding you.

"What are you so happy about?" Logan said nudging my arm

"It's just great to be surrounded by family"

"It is isn't it. Logang look at the beautiful city of LA"

"Logan can you put your vlog camera away for once in your life. We are trying to have a nice family dinner."

"For now but when jack starts to sing it's coming back out"

I rolled my eyes at him. Ever since he reached 1 billion subscribers he had been way to obsessed over vlogging. I'm surprised he hasn't vlogged taking a shit yet 🙄. We where all having nice conversations and catching up of life. We ordered some appetizers because we didn't want to order without jack.

Jack came out on stage with his guitar. Didn't say a thing he just started to strum his guitar and sing.

Hey guys, this is a short chapter but be prepared for the next one. I've got some plans 😏. Dont forget to vote, share and comment. I love you guys so much. Bye 👋🏼