I ship it: Lance ch.12

Play song above. My boy by Billie Eilish
"Yep, I am. I don't want to bring you guys into this and ruin your friendship with Jack so just say you have no clue about it ok?"

"Ok," they both said at the same time.

I get back home and I look at my snapchat story and see that Jack saw the photos and took a screenshot.

Jack pov
I went onto snapchat and see Lily's story. WHAT THE HELL.

"Guys did you see lily 's story. She is kissing chance."

I thought we were a couple. I took a screenshot. I don't know why but I just did.

"What. I thought that you guys were a thing" Corbyn said.

"Yeah so did I"I replied

Daniel pov
"Guys did you see Lily's story. She is kissing chance."

I immediately look and Zach and our eyes are so wide. These next weeks are going to be so stressful.

11:03 am
I walk out of my room to see Logan talking to his vlog camera out on the balcony. When he was done he came back into the house and sat down by his computer.

"Logan we need to talk and what I am about to say you can't repeat or get mad or do anything. Ok?"

"Depends on what it is about"

"Fine, then I am not going to tell you!" I really needed to tell him but people always want what they can't have.

"Wait." See I told ya.

"Ok I won't get mad"

"You promise"

"Yes I promise"

I explained to him what happened between Jack and I

"Eww, that's nasty. BUT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO CALL YOU A BITCH. I WILL FUCK HIM UP."

"Logan you promised you wouldn't get mad or do anything!"

"I am still going to be mad but I won't do anything"

"You can't show your anger around him ok. YOUR AN ACTOR BRO"

"IM AN ACTOR BRO!"

"Ok anyways, you know me I have to get revenge"

"Oh no, what are you going to do?"

I start to give him the evil look and tell him my plan with chance.

"And Tessa is ok with this?"

"Yeah, I made sure she was ok with it before I did anything."

"NICE"

"But I have another plan"

"Ok"

"So are the why don't we boys coming over today."

"Yeah they should actually be here in 20 minutes"

"Shit ok. So my plan is that I will have my bag ready to leave and you will ask me where I am going and I will say I am going to hang out with Chance and you will yell 'I ship it LANCE'. Ok.?"

"Got it"

"But the thing is you will be recording everything that jack says ok?"

"Ok. I will set it up. So it's like a prank?."

"It's like a prank that you can't post because he watches your vlogs."

I go into my room and get dressed in shorts, an oversized tee shirt, and my converse.