Movie night ch.29

a/n play song above
"Because she never hugged, talked, laughed or kissed my other girlfriends" he came up to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. We were at the beach for a while and it looked so pretty I asked Sydney to take a picture for us.

At the beach
I decided to post the picture Sydney took of me and jack.

Lilypaul: I love you with almost all of my heart

Lilypaul: I love you with almost all of my heart. You are my entire world and I don't know what I would do without you. You make me so happy. You are the best thing that has come into my life. I will never leave you. I still need a little left in my heart for your family. ❤️ @jackaverymusic
Likes 6,126
Comments 3,937

Jackaverymusic: I will never leave you. I love you so much.

Kyliejohnson: so cute

Daddyavery: you don't deserve him

Imzachherron: I'm not crying

Seaveydaniel: @imzachherron well I am #jily

WDW.family: look it's mom and dad #jily

Whydontwe4life: goalssssss #jily

Herronzach: mom and dad!

Kdancing: my loves @jackaverymusic

I was going through the comments on the post and I saw that Kristin commented. My loves? As in plural? SHE LIKES ME! Or is she just being nice. WELL I DONT CARE IM TAKING IT.

"Ok guys I think it is time to head back!" Kristin yelled. We all rushed to the car. Same seating arrangements as before. Since isla was sitting on me she whispered something in my ear.
*whisper*
"When you guys get married can I be the flower girl" I laughed

"Yes"

"Yay!"

"What are you cheering at" jack said ruffling Islas hair

"Nothing" me and isla said at the same time. Jack just raised his eyebrow at us and took a picture.

Jackaverymusic: my two favorite things

Jackaverymusic: my two favorite things. @islastanford @lilypaul
Likes 6,264
Comments 3,198

Ava_stanford: hey what about me

Kdancing: so cute

WDW.love: 😻😻😻

We got to the house and it was 7:28pm so we all decided to watch a movie. It was just Ava, isla, jack and I because Sydney went out with friends.

"Hey lily, do you want to sleep with jack? I don't want to wake you up again" does she trust me now?

"Yeah sure"

"Ok guys well I'm going to bed"

"Good night" we all said. She came up to us and gave us a hug. I EVEN GOT A HUG!

We all decided to watch the little mermaid. We were sitting on the couch and it was isla, jack, me and Ava going right to left. We were all singing and having a great time. When the song part of your world came on I was the only one singing. They all looked at me and laughed. Jack gave me a kiss on the cheek and I smiled. I wrapped my arm around Ava and she laid on me. We finished the movie and everyone was asleep besides jack and I.

"Jack don't move. I will be right back" I picked up Ava and took her into her room and put her in bed. Then I came back into the living room and I took a picture of jack and isla and posted it on snapchat.

"Ok let me take isla to bed" jack picked her up and took her to bed than came back and jumped next to me on the couch

" what do you want to watch?" I said while he was putting his arm around me.

"How about new girl"

"Are you kidding me. Since when do you like new girl"

he likes new girl. I'm not going to judge him. Or at least I will try not to. He just shrugged his shoulders. I turned on new girl and I was sitting and his legs were wrapped around me. I was looking at him while he was focusing on the show. I was admiring his perfect jaw, his beautiful brown eyes, his curly hair. I was so distracted by him I didn't realize he was looking at me until he kissed me. I don't know what it was but this kiss felt different. I felt even more fireworks than I normally do. He was just looking at me like he was in awe.

"You are so pretty" I said to him. He smiled

"Well you are very handsome" I gave him one last kiss the I got up grabbing his hand.

"Come on" we walked into the room and I just shut the door cuz there was no reason to lock it. We put our pajamas on and I went over to him and just hugged him and whispered in his ear.

*whisper*
"Not tonight. I just want to lay with you and know you are there" we walked to the bed and got under the covers. I just cuddled up against him. My head was burrowed in his neck and my leg was on him. He had his arms wrapped around me and I felt safe.

"I love you jack Avery"

"I love you lily Paul and nothing will stop me" I felt a tear come down my face. Why the hell ohhhhh.

"Why are you crying"

"It's PMS it means I am going to start my period soon"

"Got it" we both laid in each other's arms. I am so happy I have him in my life. I gave him one last kiss before we went to bed.

9:48 am
I woke up to jack kissing me all over my face. I didn't feel like getting up so I just laid there. Then all of the sudden JACK FUCKING LICKED MY FACE. DO YOU HEAR THAT. HE LICKED MY FACE. I shot right up.

"WHAT THE HELL JACK"

"You weren't getting up"he said in a duh tone. I smacked him on the chest. He put his hand on his chest acting like it hurt.

"Ow"

"Oh I'm sorry" I said sarcastically then rolled my eyes.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think I am going to start adding music to every chapter so it sound better. Don't worry there is a lot more to come. Make sure to vote, comment and share. Love you all so much. Oh and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1k. YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.