Sydney ch.28

"Jack talks about you all the time. I can see why now" she smiled and went to her room. I smiled to myself

1:48 am. Play song above. Therapy by all time low
I then felt someone grab me by my waist and take me into a room. They turned on the lights and I saw it was jack.

"Jack what the---" he cut me off by pushing me up against a wall and kissing me.

"Jack we can't do this. We are in your parents house" I said while he was kissing down my neck

"I don't care I've been waiting to do this for such a long time" he started to take my shirt off. I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. He picked me up and took me to the bed and got on top of me. He was kissing down my body until he reached my pants, he took them off and I took his shirt off. I was just admiring him.

"You enjoy what you are seeing"

"And of course you just killed the mood" I got off the bed and went to my suitcase and he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him and he had puppy dog eyes.

"Come on"

"Jack I am not going to do this. I am just going to have to say another time" I walked over to him and kissed him. I grabbed my pajamas and put them on. I looked over and saw that jack was passed out on the bed.

"Of course" I took his pants off and put his pajamas on. Soon Kristin walked into the room. I was carrying him into the bed and she looked at me.

"You must be strong to be able to carry my son to bed" she said laughing. I set him down in his bed and pulled the covers over him and gave him a kiss on his head.

"Good night jack" i turned the light off

"Yeah I guess I am strong. I've had to do it a couple of times at home." we both laughed. We walked out of the room into the living room and sat on the couch aka my bed.

"You aren't like jacks other girlfriends. You are different" she said examining me

"Is that good or bad?"

"I don't know yet" I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Ok well you better get some sleep. We have a big day planned tomorrow"

"Ok good night Kristin" she tucked me into the covers. It's been a long time since someone has done that to me.

"Good night darling" she said giving me a kiss on my head.

I was just laying in my "bed" when I was looking at all of the pictures of this girl that looked very familiar. Like jack told me he had a sister named Sydney but I didn't think it was actually her until now. I AM REUNITING WITH SYD! I fell asleep after being so exited to see Sydney.

June 21, 2017 8:12 am
I woke up to someone in the kitchen cooking. I got a better look and saw it was Kristin.

"Good Morning Kristin" I said walking over to her.

"Good Morning darling. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but it's ok. I don't think I should be sleeping in until 11:00." We both laughed.

"How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept good. Your couch is more comfortable than my bed at home" we were talking for a while and I think she likes me. I need to stop worrying about that. I felt someone hugging me and I turned around and saw it was isla.

"Good morning isla. How are you"

"I am good" she looked completely utterly happy. I bet it's because she gets to see her brother.