New home ch.36

"Let me get my stuff" I tried to walk upstairs without falling over. I grabbed my stuff and left. I don't have anywhere to go. I can't go back home cuz my mom and dad will ask what happened. I can't stay with Logan or Jake. There is no chance in hell I am staying with the guys. I guess I am living on the streets.

12:17 pm play song above there for you by Martin garrix
I was so upset and I was crying so much that my eye sight was blurry. I just sat on the curb when Someone put their hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw some random guy.

"Hey. I just saw you sitting here and I was wondering if you were ok?" He seemed nice. I smiled at him

"Yeah I'm fine" I felt a tear come down my face.

"Oh" he sat down next to me and put his arm around me and He was just rubbing my back. I got out of his grip and whiped my tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even ask your name."

"My name is Ethan"

"Hi Ethan, I'm lily " I said shaking hands. He grabbed my arm.

"Dude that tat is so cool"

"Oh thanks. Its a matching one with my best friend."

"That's so cool."

"Yeah"

"Well if you don't mind me asking. What is wrong?"

"Normally I wouldn't tell a random stranger my feelings but you seem ok." I told him what had happened between me, Logan and Jake. Then I told him what happened between me and jack and now that I am homeless.

"I am so sorry. That sucks. I know this is going to sound weird but I have an extra room in my house so if you wanted to stay with me and my brother?"

"Ok not to sound rude or anything but I don't even know you"

"How about we go get to know each other more"

"Ok" he got up and gave me his hand

"Thanks" we walked over to his car.

"Ok do you promise you won't kidnap me"

"I promise" he gave me his pinky. I laughed

"I pinky swear I won't kidnap you" I got into the car which I though wasn't smart but I had 911 dialed just in case I needed to call.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Fine" If we show up at a warehouse or something I am going to call 911.

We arrived at a park. There were these metal tables and chairs. He came around to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Now let's get to know each other" We walked over to one of the tables and sat down.

"Ok tell me about your self"

"My name is Ethan grant Dolan. I am from New Jersey but live here now with my twin brother Grayson, and I have a sister named Cameron. We make YouTube videos and stuff. We started out on vine and then it died. Rip vine. Then we moved onto YouTube. I am 18 years old almost 19. I love to play football, skateboard and surf. My brother and I are very daring people. We will do anything. Now what about you"