Happy birthday Pt3 ch.25

"Happy birthday Jonah" I said to him and gave him a hug.

I then opened the door and we walked inside. Daniel turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE, AGAIN" Everyone yelled.

7:47pm a/n play song above. Titanium by David Guetta ft sia
Jonah looked as if he was going to cry.

"Thank you guys so much. I love you all" he went over and gave everyone a hug

"Wait what about lily?" Seriously Jonah. He had to open his mouth didn't he

"What about lily?" Daniel said. I was about to say something but Zach cut me off

"It's lily's birthday too"

"ZACH!"I just looked at him and I felt like I was going to cry.

"What?" Logan looked clueless.

He didn't know what to do. He knew that I didn't want a party but I never told him why.

"Oh my god really"

"Happy birthday"

"Congrats"

"We should celebrate" I just heard a lot of people saying things.

Then soon enough I started to have a panic attack and I ran out into the back yard.

"Don't follow her. Let her breath" I faintly hear Logan say as I rushed outside.

I am sitting on the ledge trying to breath and not remember. Soon enough I felt tears come down my face and then I started to remember.

"No!" I whisper yell.

I then feel someone's hand on my back I turn around and see Logan.

"It's ok coug i am here"

he sat down next to me holding my hand and I soon enough break down into tears. He pulls me into his chest.

"It's ok coug i am here for you. I am hear to talk"

that's all I needed to hear. To hear that someone was here for me. I sat in logans lap crying for probably 5 minutes. He didn't inturup me once. He was rubbing my back and was just there for me. I wish jake was like that. I stopped crying and looked up at Logan. He smiled at me and wiped the tears from my face.

"I am ready to talk" he nodded his head. This is going to be so hard

"Ok. So before you and jake left you guys were there with me to celebrate. You always made my birthdays fun and I will never forget that. Then when you left I got upset. My first birthday I had without you guys was awful. I woke up exited to have pancakes and have an awesome day with my family. But when I went downstairs I didn't see anyone. I looked around and saw a note on the fridge that said that mom was called into work and I would have to hang out with dad. 1 I was kind of upset because mom didn't even say happy birthday to me and 2. I was happy cuz I got to hang with dad." I started to feel the tears fall down my face.

"So i got ready and went to dads house hoping to have fun but when I got there. I didn't see anyone either. I went upstairs to see if dad was there but he was in bed sleeping so I thought I would just let him sleep. I went back downstairs and saw a note on the counter. It was a list of chores that would keep me busy the whole day. I was telling my self it was no big deal that it was just one year." My heart was racing because I've never told anyone this

"Then the next year I woke up went downstairs and saw mom cooking breakfast and I didn't want this birthday to turn out like the last so I reminded mom that it was my birthday and she just snapped at me. She was saying that she wouldn't forget that it was my birthday and saying that I should be grateful for what I had and that I didn't need presents and that it didn't need to be celebrated. The next couple of years were like that but worse. It made me feel alone so that is when I...when I... when I started to... when I started to cut myself." I saw a tear slip down Logan's face

"Since my birthday was never celebrated I kind of forgot when it was until you and zach reminded me and brought back all the memories. I know it may seem like I am over exaggerating but this is just the good stuff. There is more that I cant even say." Logan looked shocked and mad at the same time.

"What the hell. I am so sorry that happened coug. A birthday is a day that should be celebrated. It is the day you were brought into the world. I'm sorry mom and dad treated you like that. But you moved out here and left those memories behind it is now time to make new memories. Come on let's celebrate your birthday. You deserve it, you are such a great person, sister and girlfriend at least that's what jack says" I was crying and I let out a little laugh.

"I know"

"We all love you and we will never leave you. You need to know that."

"I know" he hugged me and got up and reached his hand out to me.

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head and took his hand and we went inside together.

We walked into the living room and Zach rushed over to me.

"Oh my gosh lil---" I grabbed him and brought him in for a hug.

"Zach it's ok I know you didn't know" I broke the hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone looked upset.

"I'm ok guys let's just celebrate jonahs birthday" Logan looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I took a deal breath

"And my birthday" Logan came up to me and gave me a hug and wiped the tear from my face and whispered in my ear.

*whisper*
"Don't worry. We are all here for you and will never leave you"

the rest of the night we just danced around. Some people got into the pool we ate and had a great time. I am glad I am able to make new memories.

I was sitting outside on the grass watching everyone have a great time when I saw jack come and sit next to me. I didn't feel like talking and he knew that so he just sat next to me and rested his head on my lap. I was just combing my fingers through his curls. This was the best birthday yet.

"I love you jack Avery"

"I love you lily Paul" I love knowing that I have these great people in my life.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I felt that I needed to update and not sit around and wait for comments. I made my decision for the story and you guys will just have to wait and find out what it is. Love you and THANK YOU FOR 760 READS. YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME. OK BYE 👋🏼