Life ch. 39

"Oh jack this is Ethan and Ethan this is jack" they shook hands and I saw Ethan give jack a death glare. Wtf?

Play song above. Dont by Bryson tiller remix.

We where all talking until corbyn came over and interrupted us.

"Jack, Zach. We got to do the announcement"

"What announcement?" I said

"Your about to find out" Zach said

I just rolled my eyes at him. All of the guys walked up to the front of the party.

"Hey, can we have everyone's attention!" Jonah yelled. They turned off the music.

"So as most of you know. We are all in a band and recently people have been picking us up" Daniel said

"It's been really exiting that we are going on TOUR!" Corbyn said. Everyone started cheering.

"We are going to be on tour for a month" jack said. They finished the announcement and came over to me.

"Congrats guys."

"Thanks" Daniel said.

We did one big group hug. Ever since I introduced Ethan and jack E had been really weird. Like he keeps giving jack looks even tho he can't see him. We all hung out, opened presents and cut the cake. It was fun and stuff but I was trying not to leave E stranded.

The party was over and everyone was gone except for us. I kind of wanted to leave because it was past midnight. We were all in the living room just talking and hanging out. I was messing with jacks hair and I was trying to figure out what was wrong with Ethan. Like he wasn't acting jealous. I just can't put my finger on it.

"Ok guys I think Ethan and I are going to head out"

"Ok. We will see you soon." Daniel said

They came and gave me hugs and just shook Ethan's hand. We walked out to the car and started to drive away.

"Ok Ethan what's up with you"

"What do you mean?"

"I could see you the whole time giving jack glares"

"It's just. It's nothing"

"Well it has to be something if you kept giving him glares"

"It's just. Ugh. Like, lily I see you as a sister to me and just how you told me everything that has happened between you guys it just. I don't want him to hurt you again."

"*sigh* ok Ethan. I understand that you are worried and everything. I love that you are. It's just that i need you to understand that everything that has happened between us happened for a good reason. I know you are probably confused so let me explain. Everything that has happened just made our relationship stronger. We learned so many new things about each other. Ok?  So please. Don't be rude to him. I really don't want to shut you out."

"Ok. If he makes you happy that's all that matters"

"Thanks you" I hugged him.