Him ch.3

Play song above, wolves by Selena Gomez and marshmallow
"I'm guessing you have never been punched before. Or at least as hard as I did" he shook his head, the guys and I started laughing. Jonah, jack and zach groaned in pain after laughing. I still feel really bad.

"I have to go meet up with Amanda to shoot a video. I will see you later. Just make sure not to hurt the boys again please" he said laughing while leaving the apartment. I yelled bye

"What can i go to help get your mind of off the pain."

"Why don't we play 20 question" corbyn suggests

"Seriously 🙄. Is hat the only game you could think of 😂" I said and the rest of them just nod their head. "I go first"

"What is your favorite color?"

"Blue" Daniel said

"Green"Corbin said

"Orange" Jonah said

"Red" zach said

"Black" jack said

"Mine is black too" I said looking at jack

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Daniel asked

"Well that took a turn"

"Sorry" Daniel said

"It's fine, No, I don't have a boyfriend. Do you guys have a girlfriend?" They all say no except for two.

"Yes" Corbyn said

"Yes" jack said. No surprise, look at him!

"Ok. What do you guys do?" I said

"Well we are all in a band called why don't we and we just write songs, sing, play video games and horse around." Jonah said

"Did you play any sports when you were in school" Jonah asked.

"Yeah. I played soccer, basketball, football and volleyball." 

We finished the game after a half an hour. Zach, Jonah and jack started to feel a lot better and by a lot I mean a lot.

I grabbed the boys ice packs and put them in the freezer when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and Jonah grabbed me.

"Jonah what are you doing!!!!!"

"I feel better"

I try to think fast to escape but I see the boys in the house laughing. I look at them and mock them. Before I know it I am on the love sacks and everyone is laughing. Jack and I make eye contact and I start to blush and jack just smiled at me. I get up and try to get inside but zach locked it when Jonah went inside.

"You guys let me in."

"No"they all yelled.

"You guys sound like second graders."

"No we don't" they all said at the same time

"Fine I guess I don't have a choice."

I walk over the the edge of the balcony and clime over. I see all of their faces through the window and they all come rushing out. Before the have a chance I jump of the edge and run inside and before I could lock it they all started leaning against the door.

"Its five against one. Who do you think is going to win." Daniel say looking me in the eye

"Ugh you are right"

immediately I let go of the door and I look down and see all five of them are on top of each other. I started laughing so hard that I started to cry. We all started to get to know each other better. We decided to watch a movie. Jack picked the move and of course it's a horror movie. Jack picked out the visit. I don't hate horror movies I just don't watch them a lot and definitely no alone.

We sat on the couch. I was in the edge then jack sat next to me and then there was corbyn and zach. The rest of them were on the floor. I started to get really tired and my eyes started to get really heavy then i laid my head on jack. He smelled so good, like vanilla finally I was asleep.

Jack pov
I felt something heavy on my shoulder and I saw lily laying on my shoulder. She looked so cute when she sleeps. I saw zach looking at us.

"Jack and lily sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i" and that is when I cut him off.

"Dude shut up I have a girlfriend and she just fell asleep it's not a big deal. You have fallen asleep on me once."

"Yeah psht ok" he whispered to himself. After the movie was over I decided to pick her up wedding style and take her into her bed. I put her down and immediately she rolled over. I texted Logan.

A/N
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment of what you think or if I could improve. Next chapter will be posted tommorow morning. Bye