I can break you ch.9

"Jack you are so cheesy" I punched him in the arm. He soon enough pins me onto the sand.

Play song above, silhouette by Aquilo
"Ok, jack think about this. I played football. In that sport, I learned to tackle so who do you think is going to win this one." 

"Me"

"Ok jack"

I look at him in the eye. He started to loosen his grip and then I flipped him over.

"You still think you were going to win?"

I raise my eyebrow at him and get up and I give him my hand to help him up and he takes it. He grabs a blanket out of the trunk and laid it out.

"Get your swimsuit on," Jack told me grabbing his trunks out of the trunk.

"Well I came prepared"

"Well I didn't so I have to change."

We got into our swim suits and I see jack standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Jack don't you dare."

I start backing up and he is walking towards me.

"JACK AVERY BACK OFF".

I start backing up faster. And I see him running into me and I am on his shoulder.

"JACK ROBERT AVERY PUT ME DOWN"

he keeps walking to the water. Right before he throws me in the water I yell

"Jack my phone"

"Where is it?"

"In my hand"

"Fine you won this time"

he put me down and right then I pushed him into the water.

"Sike I didn't have my phone"

I start laughing so hard that tears are coming down my face.

"Aww are you crying do you need a hug" right then I stopped laughing and got serious.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS JACK"

"I am as serious as can be"

"Don't do it." He started to walk towards me.

"DUDEEE"

I start running for my life. Until I feel jack on top of me in the sand. I look him in the eyes and he then gets off of me then I grab his hand and take him into the water with me.

"Come on Avery get in the water with me."

He ran into the water and tripped I started to laugh.

"Are you enjoying that?" jack said 

"Very much"

I pick his chin up and look at him in the eyes. He pulled me in wrapping one hand on my waist. I was happy. I had him. I looked down and him.

"Thank you jack"

"For what?"

"The best date I've ever had"

"Is that a challenge"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to make our second date better"

"I never said that but if you want. 😂"

we walked to the blanket and before I could sit down jack pulled me down to sit next to him. We were looking at the stars and they were so beautiful, and all of the sudden the waves crashed on us.

"Shit"

I jumped up and got the towel and dried off I bent over to grab my clothes. I got dressed and we packed up and loaded the car up. I walked up to the door to the car and tried opening it but I wouldn't. I kept pulling and pulling. Then all of the sudden I heard giggling.

"The car was locked" I rolled my eyes at him

"I know that."

"No, you didn't" I didn't

"Yeah ok"

he laughed and walked over to his side of the car. I get in and don't look at jack one bit.

"Are you mad"

"Jack there is nothing to be mad about. There are so many things I can do to you to get you back, so don't you worry."

"Oh really"

"Jack do you realize that every time you doubt me, I always win the argument"

"Ok well, we are going to see about this one."

I put my hand on his thigh and I could feel him tense up right away. And I let out a small laugh.
A/N
Make sure to finish reading. I am probably going to upload another story today or tomorrow morning. Bye.