Reunited ch.27

"Ready than I'll ever be" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we got on the plane.

On the plane. Play song above. Romantic by stanaj
We were sitting in our seats on the plane and I could see jack dozing off. He was sitting up strait and he fell asleep and his head would fall to his shoulders then he would wake up again. He was so cute. He was like a little baby. Well technically he is my little baby boy. I lifted up the arm rest in between us and motioned him to put his head on my lap.

"Dude I can see you are falling asleep. Just come here"

"Thanks" he laid his head on my lap and I was just combing my fingers through his curls. He was just staring at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You"

"Well no shit. But why?"

"Because you are beautiful" I started to blush and I looked away.

He grabbed my face and pecked me on the lips and turned his head on my lap. He was moving his thumb from the inner on my calf to my thigh. He kept doing that. I pulled him up so he was sitting strait up in his seat and I put the arm ready down.

"Jack Robert Avery I am not doing this with you right now" I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw jack getting up to.

"Jack sit down" he put his hand up in surrender and sat back down. The rest of the flight was like that. He is such a thirsty boy

***after flight***

This is when my nerves started to kick in. Why did jack have to tell me that about his mom. ugh.

"Lily come on"

I grabbed our stuff and jack and I walked off the plane. I felt like I was having a panic attack. Should I be this nervous to meet my boyfriends parents? (honestly I am nervous just typing) I don't think I should. We were waiting at baggage claim for our stuff when jack grabbed me and made me face him.

"Lily you need to call down. Ok I know they will like you. I'm not just saying that. You are great. You are respectful, calm, kind and I just know they will like you"

ok him saying that made me calm down more than I thought it would. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and our bags came. I grabbed my bag and jack grabbed his.

"JACK!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw isla running towards jack. I thought it was so cute and how does a 8 year old have this much energy at 1 in the morning.

"Isla!"

"I missed you so much!" She started to cry. I wanted to cry to.

"I know isla don't cry. But I want you to meet someone very special to me ok?"

"Yeah" jack walked over to me holding Islas hand.

"Isla this is lily she is my girlfriend. And before you say anything else she is not like my others. She is nice, caring, respectful and---"

"Really pretty" isla said

"Well thank you isla you are very pretty your self."