Last chapter ch. 43

Today was the day of our wedding and I was in my room putting my dress on. Ava was one of my brides maids and she was in the room with us. Isla was taking the petals off of flowers and putting them in the basket. I promised her that she could be the flower girl.

"Ok your makeup and hair is done. are you ready for your dress." Kylie said

"Yes"

A/N play song above. One day by Tate McRae

They grabbed my dress and helped me put it on. It was on and I looked in the mirror. It was beautiful.

"Hey you guys should go get ready. Is it ok if I just have some alone time"

"Sure." My mom said.

They all walked out of the room and I just kept looking in the mirror at this dress.

I can't believe I actually picked out a dress like this

"Damn!"

I turned around and saw jack

"Jack! What are you doing. Your not supposed to see the bride before the wedding"

"Well do you know why?"

"It's bad luck!" he took a step closer to me

" actually The reason why is because people thought if you see the bride before the wedding they wouldn't want to get married after all. I love you and I know I want to marry you so that doesn't apply to me."

I went over and hugged him.

"Well if you want to get married I suggest you leave"

"Right"

He walked out and I looked in the mirror one more time and took a deep breath and walked out. Everyone started to walk out and then it was finally my turn.

"You ready?" My dad said

I nodded and I linked arms with my dad. The music started to play and I waked down the isle. I got to the top and the priest started to read. I wasn't paying attention to him I just kept looking at jack. I was so happy.

"Jack, do you take Lily to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do"

"Lily , do you take Jack to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

Jack grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. He picked me up wedding style. I remember whenever he would fall asleep I would do this to him. Today is the day he can do it to me but for real.

We all left the chapel and went to the dinner. We had the family sitting at a long table and we had little tables everywhere. I decided to make a toast.

"Can I have everyone's attention please!"

Everyone stopped what they where doing and looked at me.

"Well since jack got to make a huge speech when he proposed to me I thought I should too"

"Jack and I met in the weirdest way. I thought him and the guys where trying to kidnap me so I ended up kicking him in the area. I'm glad we met like that cuz our story won't be like anyone else's. It's our story. For ever. Jack avery, I looked at you as a friend until I realized how much I love you. When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds and when we are apart days feel like years. Your special to me. Your the only one who I wouldn't mind loosing sleep for, the one I can never get tired of talking to and the only one who constantly crosses my mind through out the day. Your the only one who can make me smile without trying. I can't explain with words how much you mean to me, but your the one I'm afraid of loosing and the one I want to keep in my life. Forever. I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh. I day dream about you on and off. Laughing at funny things you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagined. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though neither of us knows what the future holds, I know one thing for sure, your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've never met anyone like you. And I don't just say that because it's cliche. I say it because it's the truth. I've never met anyone who can make me laugh as much, I've never met anyone who makes me as happy, I've never met anyone I can talk so freely to. And really, I've never met anyone who's mere presence can actually change my mood the way yours can. And I'm glad I got to marry you. So thank you for all of the memories and more to come. I love you."

Jack got up and kissed me.

"Thank you Ms Avery"

Then the room was filled with "ohhhh" and "awww" from everyone. Im glad I got to marry the man of my dreams. The man that I never want to let go of. The person who made me smile on the worst of days. My love, my life and my everything. I'm so glad that I came out here to LA. My life has turned into the best thing ever. I am glad that I can spend the rest of my life with this man. I can't wait till I have him all to my self tonight 😏. This is a day to remember. September 27.

Lilypaul : Can't get him off my mind💕1,286,298 likes 1,208,275 comments

1,286,298 likes
1,208,275 comments

Jackaverymusic: 💕

Kdancing: 💕

Sydneyavery: 💕

Loganpaul: 💕

Whydontwemusic: 💕

THE END

AHHHHHHHH. I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST STORY. I just want to say that you guys are amazing. You supported me through this whole process. You are all amazing and thank you for 5k reads. I am so thankful. Today is the guys 1 year anniversary and I'm so proud of how far they have come. I wanted to post this on their one year anniversary because I thought it would be cute. Make sure to check out my other books, Secrets and Flower Boy. Kisses to all of you. I love you all so much. Awww this is my last bye 😭. Oh well, here it goes. Bye 👋🏼. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭