What is happening ch.6

Play song above, supermarket flowers by ed sheeren
Do I actually have feelings for her? Even if I did she wouldn't like me back. I finally fell asleep.

The past month I have gotten to know the boys better. Zach is like my little brother. I get to torture him and it is really fun. Daniel is like my best friend. I always tell him what's on my mind and my secrets. Corbyn is like my older brother. Even tho I already have two. He jokes around with me but will also give me advice. Jonah is the tough guy he and I will always horse around and skateboard. And there is jack...... he is jack, and also know as the person that gives me butterflies when the walk into the room.

The last couple of weeks I have gotten closer to him. I just can't get him off my mind. He is all I think about 24/7. He is just so sweet to me and I don't understand why. He grabs me a blanket when I need it. He lets me lay on his shoulder when we are sitting on the couch. And this week my feelings for him grew so much. But I am trying everything to not like him. I feel bad liking him because he has a girlfriend and I don't want the boys to think of me as a girl who steels boys from girls. I am trying so hard not to like him. But I can't.

9:56
I get up and eat, take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, pull my hair back, put makeup on and get dressed. Today I am wearing ripped shorts, A shirt the boys gave me and my white converse.

12:23pm I am hanging out with Daniel in his room and I think today is the day I tell him about jack

12:23pm
I am hanging out with Daniel in his room and I think today is the day I tell him about jack.

"Ok so What did you want to tell me"

"I need help"

"With what?"

"Well there is this person and every time I see them I get this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know what it is"

"Well, do you like this person?"

"I don't know. That's why I need your help. I always get nervous around him and I never know what to say"

"Ohhhh, so it's a guy" Daniel said smirking at me "and you get all chocked up when you are around him?"

"Yeah"

"Well that most likely means that you liked him. Well, who may this person be?"

"You promise me you won't tell anyone"

"I promise"

"Its jack" I said mumbling

"Did you say jack?"

"What am I supposed to do Daniel. I don't want to tell him and ruin his relationship with Sophie and ruin our relationship?"

" I would normally not say this because I am all for love but I think you should wait a couple more weeks and try to distance your self a little from jack. Not a lot or he will think something is up. And after that just see how things play out. If you still like him I think you should tell him."