Love ch.31

"Just leave!" I felt a tear come down my face. I stormed out of the house. Or at least limped out of the house. I didn't know where I was going but I just had to leave.
7:58 pm a/n play song above, the loudest silence by Maurice Moore
I was a couple blocks away from the house. I was cold but I didn't care. I couldn't believe that jack didn't believe me. He was the love of my life. I still love him and nothing will stop me.

Lilypaul : pain and hurt is just filling my body right now

Lilypaul : pain and hurt is just filling my body right now. 💔
Likes 5,947
Comments disabled

I could hear my phone blowing up with texts and calls but I just turned it off and put it in my pocket and just cried into my arms. I heard someone walking but I didn't think much of it because I was sitting on the sidewalk. They put their hand on my back. I looked up and saw Kristin. I gave her a cheesy smile and she sat down next to me and put her arm around me.

"Why did you do it?" I took a deep breath.

"I didn't do it. I promise you. I love jack so much. There is no one in the world that can replace him. If he doesn't forgive me I actually don't have a point in living. He makes me so happy and I don't know what I would do without him."

"Well why would Owen lie"

"I don't know I just met him. When I asked him why he did it he just said he did it because jack got all of the girls and all of the girls he liked so he wanted to break us up so I wouldn't be with him"

"That makes sense"

"What do you mean"

"Well when jack and his other girlfriends were in the beginning of problems jack would call Owen to talk. After they talked jack broke up with his girlfriends. Now that whole thing with Owen makes sense."

"You should know I love your son with all of my heart. He makes me so happy. I would never take advantage of him. Every time he tries to buy something for me I stop him because he doesn't need to buy my love. I love him for him. He is the love of my life" I started to burst out crying. She pulled me into a hug and I just cried into her chest and she rubed my back.

"I made up my mind" what does she mean

"You made up your mind about what?"

"It is good that you are not like jacks other girlfriends. You are caring, nice, respectful, beautiful and welcoming and I love that. Trust me, jack loves you and you guys are meant to be. The thing is i can't talk to him for you. You need to settle your problems with him and he needs to believe what you say and not what I say. If he doesn't forgive you by the time you guys leave to go back to LA I will talk to him"

"Thank you Kristin. You have been so nice to me."

"Well hopefully I will soon be your mother in law" I laughed

"You and isla to?"

"What did isla say"

"Well when we were coming back from the beach isla said when jack and I get married she wanted to be the flower girl"

"Of course she did"

"Thank you Kristin."

"No problem darling. Come on let's go back" she got up and gave me her hand. I took it and we walked back to the house hand to hand. We were about to walk into the house when Kristin stopped.

"If you would like I can get your stuff out of jacks room and you can sleep with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Thank you" I hugged her and we walked into the house and I went strait into Kristin's room while she went to jacks room.  I heard a knock on the door and I assumed it was Kristin.

"Come in!"

"Hey" it was Ava

"Oh hey"

"I was wondering if we could talk" I took a deep breath

"Sure" she walked in and sat on the bed next to me.

"I heard what happened"

"Ok Ava before you say anything it wasn't me"

"I know I believe you"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Ever since jack has hung out with Owen I could feel a weird vibe from him"

"Thank you Ava" I hugged her

"I could tell you  are a good person. I know you wouldn't do that to my brother"

"Thank you. But don't tell him. I want to do it myself."

"Ok" we hugged one last time then she walked out. I just laid in the bed under the covers thinking. Thinking about life and what I would say to him. The door opened and I saw Kristin and she smiled. I soon felt isla jump onto the bed and give me a hug.

"I know you didn't do it" she whispered in my ear and I hugged her tighter. I love this family.

"Ok isla it's time for bed" she took her to bed. I soon fell asleep then woke up to someone covering me with a blanket and giving me a kiss. I smiled.

"Good night lily "

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was shorter than the others but it is a filler for the next chapter. There might be some drama in the next chapter. I love you guys. Don't forget to comment, vote and share. Bye 👋🏼