Its happening ch.7

Play song above. Let me love the lonely by James Arthur
" JACK SHE LIKES YOU"

"Really. How do you know that?" Because she told me. Remember when she yelled my name and told you that she had my charger?"

"Yeah"

"Well she was making sure that I didn't tell you that she liked you because she didn't want to ruin your relationship with Sophie and with her."

"REALLY? So that means that I have a chance with her?"

"It means you have more than a chance."

"WAHOOO!!!" We both yelled

Lily pov
I am sitting on the couch in the living room texting kylie because we haven't talked in a while.

Texting Kylie🖤❤️
L:hey ky I have to tell you something
K:what
L:so Logan introduced me to these guys that I though were really cute and one day I went in the elevator and I didn't know who they were and they were following me and I kicked one of them in the balls and punch the other two in the stomach and then after that we got to know each other better and one guys name is Jack Avery he is really cute and I'm head over heels for him. But I don't know what to do because he has a girlfriend. I am trying really hard to stop liking him but I can't.
K: Wait let me search him up
K: damn he is cute but I think you should wait a little and see where it goes and then tell him how you feel.
L: that is exactly what Daniel said
K:well Daniel must be a really smart guy
K: Since when did lily rose paul start to like boys?????
L: that's what I though when I first saw jack. I think I like him, a LOT and we aren't even together
K:what is he like
L: well he is really sweet and caring and knows how to make me laugh
K: he sounds great especially since it's impossible to make you laugh

"Wahooo!!!" I heard Daniel and jack yell

L: sorry ky I have to go
K: k bye i love you
L:love you too
*end of conversation*

Daniel pov
I see jack run out of the room and run down stairs and I follow him. I grab his arm.

"What are you doing?"

"What I should've done a long time ago"

Lily pov
I see jack running down the stairs and I get up from the couch
"What is--"

i was cut of by jack running up to me and kissing me. It was a soft and I started to feel all the butterflies before. I placed my hand on his cheek and I could feel the smile start to form on his face.

"Ahem" all of the guys say. Jack and I break the kiss and I look at him with a smile on my face.

"I heard that you liked me" jack said laughing. I back away from him and immediately I drop the smile from my face. I look at Daniel blushing .

"Daniel James Seavey. What the hell. I told you not to tell him."

"Did you enjoy that kiss" Daniel said with a smirk

"That's not the point--" I was cut off

"Well did you want that or not"

"Daniel!" i said

" well I think you should be thanking me. So, your welcome"