Lost and Found ch.22

"Just shut up. It's is to late for 'I'm sorry'. Alissa has been trying to talk to you guys but you just ignored her. I am the only one who is there for her. I can't believe you guys" I walked out of the house and went to the car and went home.

June 12, 2017 1:48pm. Play song above. Break even by the script
Texting Alissa
L: hey I'm home. You can come over whenever.
A: ok omw
L:ok
End of text

I went back up to the apartment. I walked in and everyone was looking at me.

"What happened?" Logan asked me

"I just went over there and told him off and told him that would probably be the last time he would see me" I pulled out my phone cuz I recorded the whole thing so I could show to Alissa.

"Damn coug"

"Ok you never told us why you call her cougar" zach said

"We call her cougar because ever since she was little she was a feisty son of a bitch and she isn't like anyone else you know."

"Oh" all of the guys said.

"Ok I am going to get ready because Alissa is on her way. Jonah what do you want for your birthday. I am going shopping"

"I don't want anything" I looked at him with an 'are you kidding me' look

"Jonah I know you, don't be shy just tell me what you want."

"Ok fine--"

"Ha I told you" he just rolled his eyes

"I want a MacBook"

"See that's all you have to say. Your wish is granted" I bowed to him and he laughed.

"Well what do you want for your birthday" Jonah asked me and the guys looked confused

"I want 1975 harley davidson electra glide"

"I think we can make that work"

"Since when are you into motorcycles"

"Well jack Avery. There is a lot you don't know about me"

"Clearly. You haven't even told me when your birthday is. You just told Jonah"

"Hey birthday is j---" I cut off Jonah

"Uh Jonah, shut up. He will just have to figure it out." He rolled his eyes at me.

I went in my room and got ready. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a grey shirt and heels.

I walked into the living room and jack whistled to me

"Jack shut up"

Then there was a knock at the door. I ran to open it and it was...

"ALISSA!"