Fake ch.11

12:27 pm. Play song above. Fuck love by xxxtentacion

It's been a couple of days since I have seen jack. I mean it's not like I have been avoiding him. Right? Well, I've never really taken anyone's virginity so I mean it could be kind of awkward. 

I walk out of my room and see Logan sitting on the counter staring at me while I walk into the kitchen.

"What are you staring at?"

"One more month until you are 18!"

"Ok, so what?"

"What do you mean so what. We have to throw you a party."

"No. No parties. I didn't have parties back in Ohio so I am not going to start here. After you guys left my birthday was no big deal and celebrating it is just going to bring back memories that I don't want to remember. If you do I am going to move back home and I am not joking one bit. There I don't have to worry about my birthday being celebrated. Logan do you understand me.?"

"Yes, mom."

"Logan I am serious"

"Fine I won't throw you a party I will just throw Jonah a party"

"What do you mean?"

"You and Jonah have the same birthday"

"Cool. You can throw Jonah a party but don't throw one for me."

"Ok fine"

I walk back into my room and get ready for the day. I take a shower and then get dressed in a black tank top with a pair of jeans and my nike slides with the most awesome socks. I texted Jonah and told him we had the same birthday and he said that was dope

 I texted Jonah and told him we had the same birthday and he said that was dope

I decided to be productive today and walk down Hollywood blvd. I grab my bag which is a black back pack and put my phone, keys, wallet, chapstick, earbuds, water, granola bar and my Swiss Army knife because I am protective like that.

"Hey lo I am going to walk down Hollywood blvd today ok?"

"Yeah ok sis see you later"

I leave the apartment and start to think about things. Why am I avoiding jack? Well, I think that it might be kind of awkward to take someone's virginity and see them again and act like nothing happened. So I guess I am kind of avoiding him but I cant avoid him forever.

"Oh my god!" I whisper yell. Just my luck guess who I see on Hollywood. The fucking WDW boys.

"Ok um were can I go, where can I go. Oh"

I see Victoria secret and I just run up the stairs from the mall and go into Victoria secret. immediately grab a bra and I run over to the dressing rooms so it looked like I was changing. Then all of the sudden I heard my phone go off. I look at it and see Jack calling me. So I bend over to grab my phone and turn it off then I see someone standing in front on my dressing room.