My love ch.33

"Good night lily "

June 23, 2017 8:37 am a/n play song above. Liar by jack Avery. Replay when done

Jack pov
I woke up early because I couldn't sleep. I can't believe my girlfriend. The love of my life would do this to me. She kissed my best friend. I got a text from Owen.

Text from Owen👾
O: hey do you wana go to the mall w me
J: sure let me get ready
End of conversation

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I got dressed and I was wearing a black long sleeve, black jeans and my white converse

 I got dressed and I was wearing a black long sleeve, black jeans and my white converse

i checked my phone and Owen texted me and said he was here. I walked out of my room into the living room hoping no one was awake but my mom was. Wonderful 🙄.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Morning mom"

"Where are you going "

"I am going to hang out with Owen"

"Oh, ok" I walked out of the house and got into the car.

"Hey man, so I was thinking we could go to the mall and see if we could find a girl to get your mind off of lily "

"Ok sure" I didn't really want to do this. I mean I still like lily but I am pissed that she kissed Owen.

***after the car ride***

"Ok come on. Let's just look around to see if we can find anyone you might be into. And maybe we can find me a lady" he said popping his imaginary colar. We walked into the mall and we couldn't find anyone.

***1 hour later***

We gave up on looking for a girl so we stopped at the Starbucks in the food court. Owen and I sat at a table and we talked. Some girl came up to the table and sat down.

"Well is this seat taken"

"Well not anymore" Owen said

"Well hello there. What's your name"

"Jack"

"Well I'm Veronica" she was cute. We talked for a really long time and she seemed cool. But I could tell she was one cocky person.

"Well I want to talk to you more"

"Ok" she leaned in a kissed me. Being the stupid person I am I kissed back but I felt bad so I stopped it. I heard someone make a loud gasp but I just ignored it because I am in a huge mall with a whole bunch of people. She was staring at me and bitting her lip. Did I just do that? I saw Ava run over to us so I stood up.