Chapter 8: New Beginning Time

The outfit above is what she wore to school cuz she don't like the school uniform and it was cold outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Shiniko was the first to wake up. The reason being: she was very excited to go to Kunugigaoka Junior High and restart her school life.

The uniform was already in her room, so she quietly, but quickly got ready and sneaked downstairs to make her breakfast. After she was done eating, neither Gakushuu nor her Uncle was awake, that's literally how early she woke up.

Since Shiniko heard so much about the school, and how and where everything works and is, she decided to set up her own cameras everywhere on campus.

Including the E Class building.

The cameras were handmade, they were all small enough not to be seen and she even added built in microphones. After setting them up, she tested all of them and they worked perfectly.

Before long, school was about to start, so she quickly went back to the main building. Using what she learned during training to get down the mountain helped her overcome lots of obstacles, and made the trip a lot easier.

When she got to the bottom, she spotted Gakushuu and walked up to him.

"What took you so long?" Shiniko asked.

"I should be the one asking you the question. Why are you here so early?"
Gakushuu replied with another question, emphasizing the 'you'.

"Just wanted to walk around." She stated.

They walked to class, he didn't need to show her around because she already knew where everything was. As they were walking to class, she got many glares and the students started whispering to each other.

When they got to class, Shiniko chose the seat at the back next to the window.
The bell rang and the class began filling with students. Then the teacher came in.

"Class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

She stood up and introduced herself monotonically,"I'm Shiniko Kuroshira, nice to meet you all."

Then she sat back down and the teacher began the lesson. Shiniko got bored, so she grabbed her phone and headphones, and quietly opened and jumped out the window. She landed in a tree with no injuries. She started to check the cameras in the E-Class building on her phone. She was intrigued by the students and the teacher. Their class was different from the main building classes in many ways. She expected the class to be unteachable, but everyone was sitting in their seats as the teacher was teaching.

'She seems different than the other teachers, what makes her so special?' Shiniko thought and decided to meet her. She knows the school well, except the staff. They're all the same, so she didn't bother meeting them, but seeing how she teaches E-Class, it was, different.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the teacher say it was time for lunch. She climbed back though the window before anyone noticed she was gone. Her headphones were still playing her favorite songs. Gakushuu walked towards her desk and gave her, her lunch.

"Here."

"Thanks Shuu."

"No problem."

Every girl was glaring at her and whispering to each other, but she didn't care. Instead she grabbed her lunch, rushed out the classroom and headed towards the classroom on the mountain.

The two girls that pretended to to be Shiniko's friends noticed her. Despite her being gone for almost a year.

"Hey isn't that the same girl we used to bully back in grade school?"