Chapter 30: Nagisa Time

"I'll... kill you!" Nagisa shouted this time.

Takaoka provoked him further, but it only made Nagisa angrier.

Everything seemed to be frozen, no one moved and there was no noise whatsoever. Shiniko looked over to the group and saw one of Terasaka's stun guns in the air, hitting Nagisa's back.

Terasaka was red across his face and dripping with sweat, and he yelled at Nagisa to snap him out of it. Shiniko couldn't make out a single word they said, her ears were ringing nonstop. Takaoka was getting angrier, saying that they'll take the fun out of it. He wanted Nagisa to come at him with a full intention to kill.

Terasaka had, had enough of the poison and collapsed. Yet, he was still able to get one last message to him before they started the battle.

Nagisa took the stun gun and used his belt as a holster, he took off his short sleeved hoodie, walked over to Shiniko and wrapped it around her.

"Be careful..." She whispered out to him.

"I will..." Nagisa patted her head.

Nagisa stood across from Takaoka, who also took off his coat, and held up three vials of antidote he didn't explode.

Nagisa made his way over to Takaoka, who's in a fighting stance, ready to kill him.

Takaoka charged up to Nagisa and kicked him, hard, in the stomach that he flew back. He was coughing and clenching onto his stomach. Despite the pain, he got up, charged at Takaoka with the knife and started to slash at him, but he dodged the knife easily.

Takaoka picked him up by the wrist of the hand that was holding the knife, then bashed his forehead into Nagisa's. 

Shiniko could've used to gun she had to shoot Takaoka, but in her condition, she wouldn't have been able to aim accurately and she might accidently shoot Nagisa.

Takaoka socked Nagisa in the face twice, then kicked him in back and continued to beat the living hell out of him nonstop.

Nagisa fell to his knees in defeat. Takaoka got his knife out, pointed it at Nagisa and described how he was going to display his severed head like a trophy. He twirled the knife around in his hand.

Nagisa stood up, but he didn't move or say anything.

Then, he smiled and started walking towards Takaoka, who was already a wee bit frightened and sweating.

Nagisa was about a metre away from Takaoka when he dropped the knife and his attention followed. Nagisa continued with the clap stunner and performed it perfectly.

Takaoka fell back and Nagisa shocked him with the stun gun. Everyone was fixated on him. 

Nagisa used the end of the stun gun to make Takaoka face him.

Nagisa slowly smiled, "Mr. Takaoka, thank you for everything." And with that, he shocked him one last time in the neck.

Shiniko slowly got off the ground, still in pain and walked over to Nagisa, "Nicely done... Are you okay?" She whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder, while she looked at the unconscious madman.

"Thanks, and yeah, I'm alright," Nagisa said, Shiniko handed back is hoodie.

As everyone cheered, Shiniko had enough strength to flip the unconscious, psychotic bastard  over and drew on his face.

The rest of the group managed to find another way up to the heliport. Isogai, Karma, Kayano and Koro-sensei made sure they were alright.

"What're we going to do now? Everyone else is still infected with the virus. The antidote Takaoka didn't blow up isn't enough." Nagisa said.