Chapter 10: Cleaning Time

Boring chapter ahead...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiniko slept through all her alarms. Gakushuu went downstairs and didn't see Shiniko at the table, and she's usually the first one there. He went back up to her room, knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

No response.

He knocked a little harder.

Still no response.

This was the final knock, he knocked really hard that it could be heard in her bathroom. Shiniko heard knocking, but she didn't want to wake up and she's usually really grumpy if she doesn't get enough sleep, which she obviously didn't get enough of.

"Whaat..." she managed to groan out.

"Your gonna be late for school, get up."

"I don't feel well, now go to school..."

"Alright, get better soon then." He said with a hint of concern and left.

Shiniko slept for another 15 minutes before waking up and getting ready. She didn't want to go to school, so she made a small breakfast and continued to pack.

Before long it was almost noon, so Shiniko washed an apple and ate it on her way to the E-Class building. When she got there, she heard Yukimura sensei say it was time for lunch, so she actually got there on time. She went to the faculty lounge without being noticed and met up with Yukimura sensei once more.

"Hey Yukimura sensei!" Shiniko greeted with excitement.

"It's nice to see you again! Oh my! What happened to you?!" Yukimura sensei exclaimed with worry.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I tripped and fell." she repeated the lie.

"If you say so," Yukimura sensei believed.

The two of them conversed like usual until lunch was over. Shiniko went home, there wasn't much to pack left, since she didn't own too many things.

So about an hour later, she finished packing. She took the keys her uncle gave her and unlocked the door downstairs.

When she opened the door, she got hit by a cloud of dust that made her cough as she tried to swat the dust cloud away. She walked in, turned on the lights and was shocked at the sight of everything covered in dust. It looked like no one was down here in years.

She sighed heavily, before going to the garage,and grabbing a bottle of propane and a lighter. She took it back to the downstairs living space and left it by the door.

Shiniko left the house and went to the training grounds to get a white chemical protector. Everyone there was just staring at her as she borrowed one of the chemical protectors, but didn't question her. As she was walking home, and to a convenience store to buy some shower caps and rubber gloves, she thought of how she should clean.

By the time she got home, she had a plan, but to clean the space throughly, it would take at least two weeks.

When she got home, she brought the following items downstairs: a broom, a vacuum, a mop, lots of rags, gloves, and many more supplies.

Before putting on the chemical protector, she tied her hair into a messy bun, then put on the gloves, and wore the shower caps over her shoes, so they don't get dirty.

The first room she had to clean was the lounge area, and it was huge. The first thing to do was to clean the furniture. Luckily for Shiniko, there wasn't anything on display. The only furniture in the room was a plasma screen TV on the wall, surrounding a black coffee table, is a luxurious, white leather couch.
(this is just the table design)