Chapter 22: Talent Time

At the moment, everyone was on the field practicing. Shiniko was sitting on the stairs that lead down to the field, with a clipboard. Her job was to evaluate everyone's skill and take notes on where they're excelling or need improvement. So far everyone was doing fine, but there are some students that stand out, out of everyone.

Isogai and Maehara: catlike reflexes, best when working together, often as not, blades are bound to strike.

Karma: at first glance seems lazy, but has instincts of killer.

Okano: gymnastic skills makes it hard to predict next move.

Kataoka: has the reach and momentum of male counterpart.

When she finished writing that down, she watched as the rest of them practiced. Soon, she felt a strong wave of bloodlust and Karasuma felt it too. Karasuma flipped Nagisa onto his back out of instinct. Everyone looked over to see Nagisa on the ground and in a bit of pain.

"Nagisa are you okay?" Shiniko asked.

"I'm fine," He reassured and Shiniko took down a few notes.

Nagisa: hidden bloodlust beyond imaginable, yet doesn't know it.

Karasuma gasped at what he had just done without realizing it, "Sorry! That block was a little over the top." He apologized.

"Ah. I'm good, no worries." He reassured again.

As he walked up the stairs, Shiniko said something to Karasuma that was inaudible to the rest of the class, "You felt it, didn't you?" She asked as she handed him the clipboard, Karasuma nodded and  continued up the stairs.

"Hey, hey, Karasuma!" A really pudgy man with many bags called out.

"Takaoka?" Karasuma questioned.

"Yo! Name's Akira Takaoka and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand. Please to meet 'cha gang! So, whaddya say? Ready to have fun?" He introduced himself to the class. Already Shiniko could tell there's something up with this very pudgy man. She went to join the rest of the class on the field.

He went to the field and stared taking things out of his bags, turns out they were pastries from some of the more pricier bakeries.

"Um, these look sorta pricy, sir. Are you sure?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah! Chow down, kiddos! I didn't break the bank so we could stare at these babies all day!" Takaoka exclaimed with a smile.

"You really know your way around brand name sweets, don't 'cha?" Yada complimented, "Nice."

"Trust me. When it comes to the good stuff, it's love." His face lit up and he had his tongue out.

"Trust you? Like hell I would. But I can trust those mouth watering treats of yours." Shiniko thought taking one of the pastries and eating happily.

"So, you're gonna take over PE to help Mr. Karasuma get caught up?" Nagisa asked holding a chocolate éclair.

"Yep! Those are my marchin' orders from the brass at HQ. Poor guy needs some time to himself-" He answered, then saw Koro-sensei behind him all pink and drooling. "Ah! And this fella must be Koro-sensei. Please, help yourself." He offered, as a waterfall of drool came pouring out his mouth and disgusted everyone. "Heh. Don't want to die on an empty stomach." Takaoka started laughing.

"You know, sir, for being colleagues, you and Mr. Karasuma are like night and day." Kimura commented.

"He's nice to us and all, but you're like the neighbourhood dad." Hara joined in.