Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time

Sry if my chapters take 2 long 2 read😅 3 346 words excluding this message...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was their first day back from their school trip to Kyoto, Shiniko was in class sleeping, not caring about the tall, rectangular machine a seat away from her. Later, she was woken up by a group of students who came into class and gathered near it. Then it turned on.

"Good morning, fellow students." It greeted, "I am A.I.F.A, which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I am happy to be part of this class." The AIFA said and turned off, leaving everyone deadpanned and sweated dropped.

After the bell rung, Karasuma came into the room and wrote 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' on the board, and boy did he seem pissed about it. The tip of the chalk even broke a little when he finished writing.

"As you've probably already figured out for yourselves, this is our new 'transfer student'. The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery on loan from Norway." He said.

Then the AIFA turned on again, "It's nice to meet all of you. Thank you for having me." She said and it turned off again, not a surprise.

Koro-sensei started giggling, "I'll thank you not to laugh! This is a serious deal!" Karasuma scolded, "The AIFA is registered here as a part of the foreign exchange program." Everyone was staring at the AIFA, "She'll be trying to kill you like everyone else here, and, as per our agreement, you'll have zero recourse. No fighting back. No harming her in anyway. The arrangement we have concerning the students' safety still applies." He reminded.

"Mmhmm..." Koro-sensei hummed with a tentacle under his... Chin? "You and your government might be extending that arrangement a bit too liberally." Koro-sensei stated. "But very well. Welcome to E Class, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei welcomed.

The AIFA turned on, "Thank you, Koro-sensei. I certainly appreciate it." It said and turned off, again.

Koro-sensei started to teach the class and Shiniko being the smart-ass she is didn't bother to pay attention. Instead, she was listening to music and studying on her own at her own level of intelligence. But that was all interrupted by the AIFA.

It turned on and many different guns came out of it and started to shoot from the back of the class. It made Shiniko jump in her seat a little, before she looked over to her left and saw the machine firing at Koro-sensei.

"Four shotguns. Two machine guns. Veritable cascade of anti-me BB's." Koro-sensei stated, "I applaud you preparedness, young lady, but out of concern for someone shooting their eye out, I'm afraid the use of firearms during class is strictly prohibited." Koro-sensei said, while blocking a BB with his chalk.

"Understood." It said and retreated the guns away. "The next round of fire will be aimed more carefully." It stated. "Recalculating trajectory. Correcting angle. Entering auto-evolution phase 52802." It said.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stubborn aren't we?" Koro-sensei commented, his face striped with green.

The AIFA pulled out the guns again and started shooting, the students started to scream. Shiniko already had enough of this so she took her belongings put it into her bag and leapt through the window.

She explored deep into the forest, until she discovered a small cave. She went in and found it rather, cozy. She cleared the cave of dead leaves and other vegetation, then laid out her grey school blazer on the ground, before settling down with her book and music. She threw a small stone down deeper into the cave and it made a real nice echo on its way down. So, she went back to the wooden building and got the guitar, and took off.